Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simba,
    Just keep panadol on you incase you get cramps. I usually get cramps the first week after AF! I'm now on my 3rd round!
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba124 View Post
    Hi there, thought I would post in this thread as I start my first round of clomid any day now. I'm quite nervous as I hav alot of work travel next week and have no idea how I will react. Anyway I hope I'm in the right place. I have pcos I'm keeping my fingers crossed for limited side effects and a successful first cycle
    I only really get hot flushes and slight cramping. Nothing else. I do take mine at night as I was told you sleep through most of the side effects if taken at night so not sure if that's why I don't experience many.. Obviously everyone reacts differently as well.

Good luck hope you get your BFP with minimal side effects x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

Im new on here and about to start Clomid for the second time around.To fill you in on my story i first experienced Clomid in 09 as i wasn't Ovulating and my cycles would be all over the place, after our second month on Clomid we fell preg with our beautiful daughter who is now 15 months so we thought it was time to go for #2.

Went to Fertitlty doc and they have dignosed me with mild PCOS witch wasnt found last time,Fingers crossed it will do the job.

Its great i found this site as sometimes it feels very loney when struggling with fertility issues.

Wishing everyone on here a happy baby making 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba124 View Post
    Hi there, thought I would post in this thread as I start my first round of clomid any day now. I'm quite nervous as I hav alot of work travel next week and have no idea how I will react. Anyway I hope I'm in the right place. I have pcos I'm keeping my fingers crossed for limited side effects and a successful first cycle
    This is my first cycle on clomid and I got hot flushes off and on for the first half of my cycle and when I O'ed I got server cramping. I am on metformin as well and the mixture of the durgs gave me nausea as well. I hope you don't get any of the side effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Im new on here and about to start Clomid for the second time around.To fill you in on my story i first experienced Clomid in 09 as i wasn't Ovulating and my cycles would be all over the place, after our second month on Clomid we fell preg with our beautiful daughter who is now 15 months so we thought it was time to go for #2.

Went to Fertitlty doc and they have dignosed me with mild PCOS witch wasnt found last time,Fingers crossed it will do the job.

Its great i found this site as sometimes it feels very loney when struggling with fertility issues.

Wishing everyone on here a happy baby making 2012
    Welcome and Fingers crossed for you that Clomid is successful for you this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies, i may try taking it at night then. My doc didn't really say. I Travel far for work and I usually only work 3-4 days per week but my boss is away so I'm looking after the business. Can't believe I end up starting my first round this week of all weeks... But maybe I'll be fine anyway. It's nice to hav found this site, iv known about my pcos for a while now but hav only started trying for #1 late last year so are very new to treatment.
    I'll keep u posted on how I go
    Happy baby 2012!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the cramping and spotting has stopped, it only lasted like 2 hours and there was only blood in my cm. I am praying it was implantation tho I doubt I would be that lucky to get such a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo are you cinder??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo today I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh sounds like it could definitely be implantation then!!!
    Best of luck hun!!

Hi and welcome Kylie and Simba.

How are you going today Kim? Anymore signs? Test again??

AFM I didnt test again this morning but my cm has dried up, but then it did with DD as well... And i've done so much research and chanes are at 6dpo I wouldnt have even implanted yet, so I'm thinking it might have been a false positive/evap line was just a ic.
    Anyway I will wait until Saturday if I can and try then, will definitely know for sure.