Closed Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm currently 3DPO and am now in the dreaded TWW. This is our 5th cycle of Clomid with little or no monitoring and 20th month trying. Have booked into the FS on the 21st December to explore other options if this month is unsuccessful. Will be testing next Friday..... hopefully I can keep the appointment for a HCG bloodtest instead of discussing HSG's and IUI's...

Good luck for all to test - who would've thought it would be so hard??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome blueangel, sorry I can't help with injections, I haven't had any yet, my FS has said if the clomid doesn't work then injections are the next option. Good luck, hope you get lucky first time!

21andtrying hope your levels come up very soon!

stc I can imagine after 5 unsuccessful clomid cycles you would be very frustrated, hope the FS gives you some answers soon. I agree, never ever thought it would be this hard, it sux.

I am on CD7 which is day 3 of clomid, and I already have twinges in my left ovary. Has anyone else had this? I thought it would have been too early??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

stc76  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly- I'm cd 7 today aswell and will be taking my 4th tablet tonight. I had those twinges all last night and a little this morning. It's normal.. Well at least I hope it is as Ive had them with my last 2 rounds of clomid as well as this one. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc 76- this is my 3rd round of clomid this month and yes I agree, never thought it would be this hard. It's been 12 months for me TTC and a miscarriage in between. What a crappy 2011 it's been for us I'm hoping that Santa will bring me and my husband a BFP for Christmas so we can start the new year fresh with excitement!!!
    I really hope you get a BFP this month and I have my fingers crossed for you! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missmya84 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I girls it's been a while but. I finally o'd on 150 for 5 days yay but the o pains were bad my ovRies just not used to it I suppose I also started clomid without a proper AF n it worked better then ever ! I'm going on 2 years trying now too so I can really sympathise please let Santa bring us all bfp!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    excellent news mam!! Lets hope it all works for you this time

I am really over the TWW but I am 11dpo so not too much longer for me. I have been pretty crampy for the last 3 days but much milder than I usually get before AF so I really have no clue what is going on. If af hasn't showed up by Saturday morning I will be testing then and I have an appointment with gp on Wednesday incase it hasn't showed by then and I need to have a blood test.

Goosey - I would love if santa bought everyone a bfp!! I have been ttc for about 6 years now so it would be very happy news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Yay mam!! That's great, finally! How exciting, so you start taking your clomid on Sunday is it?
    Good luck, hope it works first time for you. I am taking my 3rd tablet today and no side effects yet, although I woke up in the middle of the night last night which I never ever do, I always usually sleep through. Probably stress, need to relax some more I think!
    Hey!!! Yes it's happening finally!! Yay!! Never been so happy to see AF! I'm in such a good mood I'm even enjoying the horrible cramps and heavy flow!! Haha

No I start the clomid on cd 2 which is tomorrow morning... No wait its after midnight, so THIS morning!! Taking it in the morning cause I'm doing a week of night shifts after tonight so I'll be sleeping during the day.. Hopefully side effects will be minimal!!!

although nurse on the phone today was saying they close after a fortnight for Xmas, so they will do bloods and possible ultrasound on the 16th and if no ovulation signs we will have cancel cycle and use protection till next cycle, I thought that was a little strange considering my FS was originally going to start me on an unmonitored cycle anyway.. Anyway hopefully it will work and won't have to worry!!

Very exciting that things are happening!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    excellent news mam!! Lets hope it all works for you this time

I am really over the TWW but I am 11dpo so not too much longer for me. I have been pretty crampy for the last 3 days but much milder than I usually get before AF so I really have no clue what is going on. If af hasn't showed up by Saturday morning I will be testing then and I have an appointment with gp on Wednesday incase it hasn't showed by then and I need to have a blood test.

Goosey - I would love if santa bought everyone a bfp!! I have been ttc for about 6 years now so it would be very happy news
    Thanks happykat!! Really hoping AF stays away from u and u get a BFP!!! It's about time we heard some good news me thinks!!! Xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

happykat  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you happykat! Good on you for not testing already too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MyBabyBells For This Useful Post:

happykat  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I spoke too soon re side effects.....after I took my third tablet yesterday afternoon I had a massive dizzy spell and another one this morning, had to sit down for a while. Today I feel a bit gross, hungry all the time and a bit grumpy. Only 2 tablets to go so hopefully by the weekend I won't be feeling as bad.

Mam yay for first tablet today!!

Fingers crossed happykat!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

happykat  (08-12-2011)