Closed Thread
Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Just a quick drop in.
    Im day 3 clomid 100mg. No major symptoms yet, a little bit of a headache that just wont go away no matter what i take for it.

Hope it stays this well.

All the best for all of us this month

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    4 or 5 dpo today, not sure which one to go by. Cant wait to start testing on Monday! lots of CM today
    I hope you get your bfp!! I am now 10 dpo and desperate to poas but trying to hold out until the weekend to make sure I don't get a false positive from the ovidrel. I am not sure how long it will stay in my system but think it is around 10 to 14 days (please correct me if I am wrong) and I had it 11 days ago now.

missmya - I started clomid on cd3 and af stopped within 24 hours and it usually lasts up to 10 or 11 days so I was pretty happy about that lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happykat- AF finally stopped completely this afternoon thank god! Lol

Hope you get a BFP!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks mam, I'm gonna wait till next week to take them, that way I should have around a 28 day cycle.
    That sounds like a good idea! Hopefully you won't have to worry about it again anyway cause u will have a BFP!!!! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    STILL no AF!!! I had some MEGA cramps all morning and I thought SURELY it will be today!! Nope!! Still just spotting, not even enough to speak about! And then the pain completely stopped!! What happens if provera doesn't work??? Has provera ever not worked???? It's never taken this long before!!

Mam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    STILL no AF!!! I had some MEGA cramps all morning and I thought SURELY it will be today!! Nope!! Still just spotting, not even enough to speak about! And then the pain completely stopped!! What happens if provera doesn't work??? Has provera ever not worked???? It's never taken this long before!!

Mam
    It never worked for me.. Well all I had was very light spotting and was told to just take the clomid - which didn't work cause I'm up to my 3rd this month. Maybe check with your FS if you still haven't got anything by the end of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    It never worked for me.. Well all I had was very light spotting and was told to just take the clomid - which didn't work cause I'm up to my 3rd this month. Maybe check with your FS if you still haven't got anything by the end of the week.
    Thanks missmya!! Thankfully this morning I woke up, whinged that AF hadn't come overnight, went to the loo and bam!! AF!! yay!! Day 1 it is for me!! Yay!!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Thanks missmya!! Thankfully this morning I woke up, whinged that AF hadn't come overnight, went to the loo and bam!! AF!! yay!! Day 1 it is for me!! Yay!!!

Mam xo
    Yay mam!! That's great, finally! How exciting, so you start taking your clomid on Sunday is it?
    Good luck, hope it works first time for you. I am taking my 3rd tablet today and no side effects yet, although I woke up in the middle of the night last night which I never ever do, I always usually sleep through. Probably stress, need to relax some more I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay mam! Good luck with your clomid

For me I am on day 7 of gonal f injections, another blood test tomorrow, hopefully some big improvement for yesterday because my levels were very low still the FS said that they could see some improvement so hopefully it works for me because clomid did nothing for me

Fx for all the bfps coming soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    I hope that you don't mind me joining in your discussion.
    I started my first course of Clomid on Sunday. I have a low AMH so I have been started on 100mg days 2-6. But also due to the AMH I have to from day 6 start gonal-f injections.
    I know that this is a Clomid support group but was wondering if anyone else has has to inject to support the clomid? If so how did you get on with it?