Closed Thread
Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations fallenangel!!!

Missmya congrats on O yay!!

Kimnus that plan works!

I have decided not to take provera just yet, giving it a few more days just to see if anything changes. I am tracking my temp so will know if anything happens. Just want to relax and enjoy Chrissy without feelin sick on provera. It makes me feel so nauseous and dizzy, worse than clomid. So happy just to have a week or so break from worrying about it, and can have a couple of wines too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Good luck Mam I hope your estrogen has skyrocketed!!
    Thanks love!!
    Don't like my chances though, no side effects, no pains, no changes at all... If i do ovulate i think it might be later... potentially much later.

I hope your few extra days bring some movement!! Take care!

Mam xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Thanks love!!
    Don't like my chances though, no side effects, no pains, no changes at all... If i do ovulate i think it might be later... potentially much later.
    I didn't get any side effects or pains etc and i still O'd. So hang in there!! It might still happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks minipolly!!

Having horrible back ache this afternoon its been 7days since my +OPK. So guessing if I ovulated the day after that would make me 6dpo.. I hope this is a good sign! Just have to wait I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a nice phone call from my obgyn today. Last week when I had my ultrasound cd18 she told me my lining wasnt very thick at all. Today she rang and told me my bloods yesterday were very promising and not at all like my ultrasound results. She was pleasently suprised. I tried not to get excited but how hard is it not to. Im only cd 23 today so still quite a few days til I test. I must have ovulated very late in my cycle.
    She didnt tell me what my levels were tho, I should have asked.
    Will know to next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    I didn't get any side effects or pains etc and i still O'd. So hang in there!! It might still happen
    Thanks!! I had my final blood test for the year, the clinic comes back on the 4th not the 9th so she said if there is nothing in results today then we should just keep BDing and check bloods on the 4th.. If I had no o by then to take the provera. So they are giving me a bit of time. My dp and I are getting married at the end of feb so I just wanted to get another cycle out of the way before the wedding..

Minipolly... Hmm do we go to the same clinic?? Are u in syd??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Minipolly... Hmm do we go to the same clinic?? Are u in syd??
    No we don't, I'm in Adelaide, sounds like it though doesn't it! Hopefully you do O later in the cycle before you start provera, I am just going to leave it until next week and then start it. Good luck with your wedding prep too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    No we don't, I'm in Adelaide, sounds like it though doesn't it! Hopefully you do O later in the cycle before you start provera, I am just going to leave it until next week and then start it. Good luck with your wedding prep too!
    Thanks, not much prep, we are having a surprise wedding! Nobody even knows about it! Will be heaps of fun!

Results back, still no surge. They said that we can still keep BDing just in case and they will check my progesterone on the 4th Jan to see if i have ovulated. She said there is little to no chance of overstimulation and said it will be extremely unlikely that I o even though some people o later on. She seems to think that i should have surged by now and because I have never ovulated on my own thinks it is almost impossible.

Ah well we shall see!

All you girls who ovulate later on clomid, do u have cycles when not on clomid??

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ... I am really confused now. My understanding was that a 21 day progesterone needed to be over 20 to show ovulation and a follie needed to be 20mm to trigger. Yesterday I went to fs and my progesterone was only 18 which he said was fine and meant I had ovulated and he triggered a 16mm follie (but said it may take a little longer to o considering the size). I really trust my fs but I don't want to get my hopes up too much if it is just 'positive thinking' on his part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - a surprise wedding, how awesome. Good luck with it all. Hope u have a blast.

Had cd10 tests on Monday. FS said my levels have tripled since last cycle. Ultrasound showed 2 large follies (24mm and 12 mm) and a smaller one on the right side. He said I'm on the right track to get preggers this month. I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing now. Pains on right side this morning. Have really cloudy wee, never seen that before?
    I'm struggling to get motivated this morning. It's probably stupid but I don't want to move and cause any stress on my body. I just want to hibernate until after Xmas and give my body the rest it deserves.