Closed Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just a quick update. Im cd18 today...apart from hot flushes every now and then mainly at night im pretty good.
    Having my bt this friday...hoping i have ovulated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mam I hear you, I have the same frustration! It could still happen later in your cycle, I have a friend who doesn't ovulate until about day 25-30 on clomid, everyone is different. Sending big hugs your way, it sux

mybabybells yay for last pills!! Good luck, got everything crossed this is the one for you.

hansmum I'm so sorry to hear about your loss

kimnus my moodiness has eased since I stopped the tablets, but I have heard some women get depressed after ovulation while on clomid, depends on the person though. Hope it goes away soon!!

AFM my cycle is officially cancelled
    Had another scan this morning CD19 and no change, no sign of any dominant follie so we will increase the dose to 50mg next cycle and now it's just a waiting game for AF. I can take provera if I want to, so might think about doing that to bring AF on a little quicker. Pretty disappointed was really hoping for a nice early Christmas pressie.

Baby dust to all those still in with a chance for 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question.....seeing as how I have no dominant follie at all today, what would you do? Would you start provera tomorrow, which would give me AF on 1st Jan so we could start the next cycle then, or wait for AF and then if AF doesn't come, take provera, which would drag out the cycle until mid to late Jan?
    Should I just start the provera tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini - I would start tomorrow or even today. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear that minipolly i'd take straight away as well.
    Also I'm not sure how it works but i've heard of alot of women who didnt respond to certain dose of clomid, just start taking more/higher dose of clomid during the cycle. So like you taking 25, at this stage no response, so start taking 50mg today. Not sure how it works though, but was something like that an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    sorry to hear that minipolly i'd take straight away as well.
    Also I'm not sure how it works but i've heard of alot of women who didnt respond to certain dose of clomid, just start taking more/higher dose of clomid during the cycle. So like you taking 25, at this stage no response, so start taking 50mg today. Not sure how it works though, but was something like that an option?
    Unfortunately it isn't an option this cycle as my FS clinic closes for xmas on Wednesday and they don't start back again until 9th Jan. Because my cycle is fully monitored with scans and bloods and we are doing IUI, I can't do an unmonitored cycle, so have to wait for next cycle now

Think I might just start the provera tomorrow, then AF would be perfectly timed for when the clinic re-opens and scans start again. Oh well, I suppose I should just relax and enjoy a few wines over Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    minipolly - I would definately be starting the provera as soon as you can whilst being able to be monitored. The waiting is too hard otherwise

I am now cd10 and had another HSG today .... I am really excited because this is the first time it has shown that at least one of the tubes is opened properly. I am really keeping my fx this cycle!! I have an appointment on Thursday with fs for scan and hopefully trigger if the decent follie is there. for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Oh my gosh I'm totally gutted!! My estrogen was 140 on day 10 and this morning I went for another blood test, she said that it was actually 145 BEFORE I even started treatment. Looks like the clomid isn't doing anything!!
    Why am I having such side effects then?? Oh my gosh this is so frustrating!!
    Don't stress too much at this stage about your estrogen levels. Mine don't peak untill like day22. Also every cycle my estrogen goes up and then at about day 15 drops right off. FS said it's something do with residual clomid in my system. So for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm freaking out a little bit... Took another pg test today, one of those digital clear blue ones that tell you how far along you are. Anyways test came up positive, so i'm definatly pregnant (Yay!) Only thing though is it says that i'm 2-3 weeks... Which is impossible seeing as i'm only 9dpo, which brings me to the freaking out part, this cycle my dose of clomid was increased from 50-100 and it was pretty much unmonitered, (so don't know how many follies i had) does anyone know if twins would give a higher reading?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    So I'm freaking out a little bit... Took another pg test today, one of those digital clear blue ones that tell you how far along you are. Anyways test came up positive, so i'm definatly pregnant (Yay!) Only thing though is it says that i'm 2-3 weeks... Which is impossible seeing as i'm only 9dpo, which brings me to the freaking out part, this cycle my dose of clomid was increased from 50-100 and it was pretty much unmonitered, (so don't know how many follies i had) does anyone know if twins would give a higher reading?
    Possibly! But at the same time the test could just be wrong!! Nothing you can do about it now, try not to freak out until you can count the little lentils on the ultrasound!! Haha