Closed Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Do you need to take Clomid with metformin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my first blood test today, CD 10. She rang me back and said that something was happening, but not very much, and that I have to have more bloods on Monday. She said my estrogen was 140. Does anyone know what your estrogen is supposed to be on CD 10?? She didn't sound too positive :-( they said no scan yet cause if estrogen is low there is no chance of dominant follicle...

In the meantime I have been so nauseous over the last 3 days! I haven't been able to eat much at all! Headaches and hot flushes!

I said if I'm getting all this and nothing much is happening, I am not looking forward to when something IS happening!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd8 today, 100mg this cycle, feel no different except MASSIVE moodiness and just general yuckiness.
    Don't really want Christmas next week, definately not in the mood to be festive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Do you have PCOS? I do and I get positive ones all the time, every time I have ever taken one, and have never ovulated. I took one once on day 80 something of one of my cycles and it was positive! FS said it had something to do with PCOS and having constant LH in my system. She said to not bother using them. Says it works well for some women though..
    I was diagnosed with borderline pcos I have only a few symptoms that indicate it but my bloods aren't one of them. I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see if it work. Bloods on Cd21 should hopefully tell me. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i just buckled and did a pg test... And it came up positive!! It was only very faint but a line none the less and i'm only 7 dpo. Am thinking i will test again in a few days before i get too excited. Finger's crossed!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    So i just buckled and did a pg test... And it came up positive!! It was only very faint but a line none the less and i'm only 7 dpo. Am thinking i will test again in a few days before i get too excited. Finger's crossed!

Congrats hun that's amazing xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So it seems the clomid has turned me into a giant b!*&h, I am getting cranky for no reason a lot, I don't think DP appreciates it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    So it seems the clomid has turned me into a giant b!*&h, I am getting cranky for no reason a lot, I don't think DP appreciates it.
    Just wait till after another week or so!! Last night I yelled, laughed and cried at the same time. My DP was like WTF!!!???
    An if my estrogen will rise even more I am glad I'm not him at the moment!!
    What day are u now??

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed love!! So exciting!!! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Did you say you have PCOS?? Of so then metformin can significantly increase your chance of ovulating on clomid. Google it there is a heap of info out there! Xo
    Yeah I do have PCOS. So I will keep on taking it. How do you control the nausea as I am so sick on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Poor thing. I hope that you get your BFP this cycle so you don't have to go through it again.

Keeping everything crossed for you.

AFM: Before when I was just on metformin I only had a little nausea but since starting the Clomid my nausea is out of control and feel like vomiting. I so hope I get a BFP this cycle.