Closed Thread
Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support thread #11

Hi Girls!

Minipolly... How did your first day of clomid go?? Any side effects so far??
    Im still waiting for darn AF!!! Had some heavier spotting today, so hopefully tomorrow!! But no cramps or anything yet, and i usually get them really bad, so maybe a few more days I HATE WAITING!!!!!!

Cinderella: Im not sure about the primolut. Usually they get you to wait the full cycle to start taking it so that your lining can get thick enough and then shed again. Not sure if you took it now if that would be good or not. I know you are in a rush but I would go by what dr says...?

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.. Anyone still have AF while on clomid? Ive taken two tablets and the 3rd will be tonight and I still have AF. Currently cd6. I've never had them this long ever. Will it muck things up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey missmya
    My af had finished when I took my first clomid then I had spotting the 2nd and 3rd days of clomid. Not sure what that is. I put it down to my body getting used to the tablets.

From what I can see everyone is taking their clomid on different cycle days so that might be why you are still bleeding. What cd did you start?
    Mine is from cd5 - cd9 then I have a scan between cd13 and cd16 to check follies then a blood test cd 22 for progesterone and something else - cant read my obgyns writing. The between cd11 and cd24 we have to dtd every second day.
    I am currently cd8.
    Anyone else similar to me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hansmum- thanks. I started cd4 Currently cd6 today. If I still have them this arvo I'll call my FS I think, they haven't slowed down yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af is normally 4 days long and very mild. My first af with clomid was 9 days long with a 1 day break on day 6. My clomid days are 2-6

Thanks
    Reviews
    mam I took my first tablet last night and no side effects so far, fingers crossed it stays that way!! I'm only on 25mg so hoping that keeps the nasty effects away. How frustrating you haven't got AF yet, that is so annoying. Hope she turns up today for you so you can get started.

missmya I still have AF and started clomid last night. AF is getting much lighter, but I usually have it for about a week so expected it to still be there when I started the clomid. My FS didn't seem to think that would be an issue.

hansmum I am taking 25mg clomid days 5-9 then booked in for my first follie scan on day 12, then once ready I will have ovidrel trigger shot then IUI and probably progesterone support (pessaries?) for my luteal phase......and the frustrating thing is that I can't use a HPT because the ovidrel makes it false positive, so I have to wait for a blood test if I miss AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mam, I'm gonna wait till next week to take them, that way I should have around a 28 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. I'm just not use to having a long AF like this. Haha last month it was only a day the month before that just a few days of light spotting. Grr I hate my body sometimes.. Never know what it's doing! haha as long as it works that's all that matters hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 or 5 dpo today, not sure which one to go by. Cant wait to start testing on Monday! lots of CM today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    4 or 5 dpo today, not sure which one to go by. Cant wait to start testing on Monday! lots of CM today
    How exciting!!! Hope you get a BFP!! I have my fx for you! x