+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Hi everyone
    We dtd last night (cd 8) as the start of our SMEP. Is anyone else here trying that?
    we tried that method in 2010 and it worked for us (DS being a proof it works) so we are trying it again this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dec AF finally arrived for me this morning YAY!!! So I will prob test on CD 30 which will be the 23rd. to everyone and lots and lots of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou TC76. Im sorry for your loss on your anniversary that must have been (and still would be) hard.

Thanks Kimnus, good luck to you doing SMEP this cycle too. Ive only just found out about it. It does involve alot of dtd though, Im already exhausted hehe.

Im on cd13 today, negative opk lst night but we dtd anyway as past cycles Ive been Oing around cd12. Does anyone know why OPK's second line has to be darker that the control line for it to be positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Thanks Kimnus, good luck to you doing SMEP this cycle too. Ive only just found out about it. It does involve alot of dtd though, Im already exhausted hehe.
    I know this might be an over share but DH and I are really sexual people and it has been hard to stop ourselves on some nights lol.

AFM: currently CD 10 and I have started doing OPKs but no positive yet. My GYNE said on the Clomid I would O around CD14 so hoping to catch that surge on the OPK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is our first month trying SMEP, and I am currently CD8.
    Does anyone elses partner feel pressure to perform? Sorry if it's TMI but I've been finding it hard to climax because all I can think of is getting pregnant and it's putting DF off because he feels I'm not enjoying it lol... Which isn't the case, I'm just sidetracked! I don't want this to be stressful or put pressure on him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    Does anyone elses partner feel pressure to perform? Sorry if it's TMI but I've been finding it hard to climax because all I can think of is getting pregnant and it's putting DF off because he feels I'm not enjoying it lol... Which isn't the case, I'm just sidetracked! I don't want this to be stressful or put pressure on him.
    I guess you have to just try and find a way to switch off before you DTD. If you both aren't enjoying it, or both feeling stressed it might not help your chances of becoming pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    I am having a similar problem. I am determined that it is not going to be all about getting me utd as dh has basically been away for the last 7 months and I want to enjoy having him home but (sorry for tmi) it seems we wore ourselves out the first few days he was back and now that it is o time, I am thinking too much about the mechanics of it all and not climaxing and dh is getting all upset because he can't make me. It is not that I am not enjoying it but he doesn't see it that way unfortunately :-S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I know this might be an over share but DH and I are really sexual people and it has been hard to stop ourselves on some nights lol.

AFM: currently CD 10 and I have started doing OPKs but no positive yet. My GYNE said on the Clomid I would O around CD14 so hoping to catch that surge on the OPK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Kimnus - My OB/GYN said I'd O on CD14 when I was on clomid too. I never did I always O'd between CD16-23. So don't panic if you don't O on CD14 not everyone is textbook lol. Good Luck.
    Yeah I thought that might be the case. I have a friend who is TTC and is on Clomid too and she Os around CD 18 so I have talked it through in my head not to panic if it doesn't happen. But thanks Zultbear

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries lol.