+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what an emotional thread. Getting a bit teary reading your posts of losses, but also inspired by your strength. CD3 for me today after 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles. Going to Dr's tomorrow to see what other options we have? I too am around the 100kg mark (105..) and am trying very hard to lose some weight. I am currently seeing an OBGYN as the only FS in Darwin wasn't very pleasant or helpful last year when we looked into IVF. Her remarks were - get under 100kg and come back and see me!!! I turn 36 in February and get very disheartened about the fertile downturn after 35...

Please put me down for testing on the 14th. Goodluck to everyone - let's see some sticky BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the Big Bash Cricket Tv coverage might hinder my hopes of getting a BFP in January! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know how you ladies get through it!! I don't know how I would cope with a loss and having an ectopic is something that terrifies me as I have narrow tubes and that is a fairly high risk for me. Congrats to you all on your strength and determination to make it happen despite what you have been through

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the waiting room for yet another ultra sound. Hopefully find some answers!!
    Haven't been able to DTD as its an internal, so starting DTD tonight (or tomorrow depending on how my appoint goes).
    This month is going fairly quick as have had so much to do leading up to Christmas. Hopefully the TWW flys by as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Beloved Ones - I will be just DTD every second day in what I think is the fertile window. I'm so sorry that you had to go through losing a bub last Christmas, how emotionally shocking for you. I had my m/c on the morning of my wedding anniversary, also a horrible experience.

LilMuffin - we do sound alike! My doctor told me to wait 3 cycles and was adament he didn't want me to get pregnant in those 3 cycles, I was like WTF? I went home and 'googled' waiting time after a m/c etc and they all said as long as there were no problems (which there wasn't) you didn't need to wait, so I felt really ripped off that my doctor was telling me to wait 3 mths, I really like my doctor and respect him so I thought well I'll wait 2 months then try. The first cycle I was a wreck! Crying and questioning everything, was it my fault, do I really want another baby, am I being selfish etc etc I had every thought possible. The second cycle I was yes I want another baby, these are my reasons blah blah blah, then the third cycle I thought I've already waited two cycles whats another cycle - and its been this cycle that I've made some positive changes in my life, really looked at my food, my plans, my work and life etc. I am now emotionally ready to start trying and hey my doctor must really know me cause it has taken 3 cycles. If you are emotionally ready and want to, there should be no reason not to TTC again. I'm trying to stay positive and not be too scared all this will happen again, it is easier said than done, and I'll probably be a nervous anxious wreck when I do get a BFP, but I really want another baby, so I'm prepared to go through what comes - good times or bad. Hope all my ramble helps you in some small way.

stc76 - I wish losing weight was easy, I have battled my weight for the last decade and am absolutely over it! I hope your doctors appt went okay? I also worry about my age and fertility, but I'm giving it every chance I get, and thinking positive that there are enough good eggies in there, there are plenty of 35+ conceptions and babies and thinking positively we are going to be one of them!

TC

Thanks
    Reviews
    edb

Not sure what is wrong, but I hope you get the answers you need too!

BTW I hate internal ultrasounds

TC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Well we are PUPO! Had transfer yesterday so now the TWW crazies start.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

cheekychook  (21-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm moving over from the December testing thread as AF arrived today

I'm due to O around the 8th, so testing on the 24th, when I'm officially late

Good luck and hopefully it will be a great start to the new year for us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TC that does make alot of sense because this is my 2nd cycle post D&C and at times i am qyestioning myself too but I think that's just the fear of it all happening again.

Zultbear for you hope the TWW flies by for you, with chrissy and NY it will be here before you know it

EDB I hope the u/s goes well for you and you can find some answers. Internals are horrible I have only had 2 but i felt really uncompfortable both times, I hope it wasn't too bad for you.

AFM bit a sore back and crampy today so hopefully AF arrives tomorrow, I don't want another long cycle. Bring on 2012.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I am new to posting on bh but have been following the testing threads since I found them in July. I get so happy every time I see one of the regular posters get a BFP and move on. DH and I have been ttc since November 2010. I am 36 and he 37. We have had all the checks done with no apparent problems so the GP has referred us to the FS. It takes 4 months to get in so won't be seeing him until Feb. In the meantime I try to add something to our trying regime every couple of cycles, so this time I thought I would post rather than stalk.

i will ovulate around NYE (DH and my 3rd anniversary of meeting) and will be testing on 14th Jan if AF doesn't arrive first. I'm looking forward to seeing how January fairs for all. It the meantime Merry Christmas to all.