+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Hey ladies. I'd like to join this thread, I was in them several months ago till I got my BFP. Then three weeks ago I miscarried so I have NO idea when I'll be testing but hopefully it will be in January sometime. I want to be pregnant again.

I'm not a patient person at all, apparently I just have to be patient and wait for my cycles to return... Sigh.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get your sticky BFP's very soon!!
    I am sorry for your losses. I myself have had 3 losses 1 SB at 20 weeks a beaultiful boy named Jensen and 2 other angels that with be forever in our hearts.

I so hope that you get your BFP this cycle and don't have to go through the pain of loss once again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I am sorry for your losses. I myself have had 3 losses 1 SB at 20 weeks a beaultiful boy named Jensen and 2 other angels that with be forever in our hearts.

I so hope that you get your BFP this cycle and don't have to go through the pain of loss once again.
    Wow, you ladies inspire me. You have such strength to get through your losses.

I hope we all get our BFP's very soon and we carry for the full nine months, no more losses and this time next year we'll be celebrating our babies first Christmas!!! xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (21-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this is my very first post on BubHub

I'm TTC#3 and according to my cycles I OV Boxing Day, AF due 9/1/12. I've been TTC#3 since April 11, had a m/c @ 6wks in Sep - and my doctor told me to not try for 3 mths - so now the 3mths is up I'm back on the rollercoaster.

I have fairly consistent cycles so have no dramas there, but have just turned 35 so am worried a bit about my age. I'm using Elevit and also take Vit D as I was very low in Vit D with my second pregnancy and I don't go out into the sun much. I am quite overweight (100kg), so I am watching what I eat and have managed to lose 2 kilos recently.

Good luck everyone, I'm wishing everyone a positive start to 2012

TC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone
    We dtd last night (cd 8) as the start of our SMEP. Is anyone else here trying that? When it comes to using OPKs will you be using them or just dtd daily when you *think* you might be in that fertile window?
    I was hoping to be pregnant by christmas day as last christmas morning I lost our precious bub. Would have been nice to have a baby belly by then but oh well. Im sorry for everyone in our jan thread who has experienced the loss and heartache of a miscarriage. Hopefully we will all have a sticky and smooth 9 months and lots of healthy bubbas in september

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, i'd like to join this thread too please! CD7 today and will begin testing 5th January if you could add me please

Thanks
    Reviews
    double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I haven't been around for a while, we are STILL ttc. I got a bfp but suffered a early miscarriage... so wasn't on since then. I just wanted a baby free zone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd like to join too! Currently CD4 and am also trying the SMEP. This will be 2nd pregnancy 3rd bub, but 1st bub for my DF.
    Have had alot of issues with my PCOS and have been TTC for 2 months, fingers crossed this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm on CD 3 today, AF came two days early so Im closer to being able to try again lol. Good luck ladies

__
    If you have sex you'll get pregnant and die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TC76 you sound like me, low in Vit D 100 kgs trying to eat healthy. Well done on losing 2 kilos, I find it really hard to lose weight but after my m/c in Oct I lost 6 kg although I wasn't eating so that's not a healthy habit to get in to. I'm sorry for your loss but can I ask why they told you to wait 3 cycles? I was told I could try straight away, I waited two months for emotional reasons should i wait another month? I sound so paranoid but i'm just really scared it's going to happen again.

Pixie sorry for you lost your lil angel it is hard to be faced with baby stuff all the time. GBH to you and I hope you have a great start to the NY with a BFP.

My Beloved Ones we are not trying SMEP but i am intrigued as to how it works, Good luck with it.

I am still waiting for Dec AF to arrive but i had some cramping last night so i am sure it will be any day now. I don't even think i ov this month so will I still get AF if i haven't ov yet? Sounds like a stupid question but I have never not ov. My cycles were quite irregular before I fell pg with my angel bub but were consistent before I had DD so i don't really know what to expect. I am rambling now.