+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, so I havn't been on here since AF came earlier this month - I always get that way - a little depressed so I stay away from the forum - but I've been reading over the last 30 odd pages and it's been so exciting to read about those who have had thier BFP's!!

AF is due again for me on Saturday 28th - my bday is on the 26th (Aus Day) so I might be tempted to splurge a little and POAS then. That would be 12 DPO so I might see something if we caught that egg this month

I have been needing to pee lots and SO SO tired but I have had similar and/or varying symptoms over the past 4 months so I'm not looking into it too much (trying anyways).

One in particular was yesterday I had a little bit of blood when I wiped. Nothing since then. I was hopeful it was implantation bleeding as it was on day 7 DPO and would be too soon for AF. If I don't see any more before the 26th I'll POAS for sure!!

Good luck for everyone else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I just did a test, because I'm crazy, and a swear I see the beginnings of a line, but I'm crazy so....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    So I just did a test, because I'm crazy, and a swear I see the beginnings of a line, but I'm crazy so....
    Woohoo! That's awesome! I hope it develops into a nice BFP

Sorry for not updating sooner. Had my reasons I got my :BFP: on Tuesday!! Still in shock a bit, can't believe it happened first try yet again

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you CinderElla!!

MASSIVE CONGRATS Mezmerised!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new to the forum & it's a bit late in the month but I'm TTC #2 and hoping for a positive! Got a negative on Thurs but think I maybe tested too early - I had ovulation cramp on the 9th & tested on the 19th. Should I test again tomorrow or am I wasting another hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone had a headache with ovulation or before a bfp? I've had an ongoing headache for most of today and feel drained

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumma Nurse I had a killer headache & felt nauseous all day on Wednesday which was why I tested Thurs am. Even though too early I was hoping the test might pick it up. Now in limbo land.....waiting. Fx fir both of us - how many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN on FRER oh well its only 5-8dpo so i will test again on 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastmumofone View Post
    Mumma Nurse I had a killer headache & felt nauseous all day on Wednesday which was why I tested Thurs am. Even though too early I was hoping the test might pick it up. Now in limbo land.....waiting. Fx fir both of us - how many dpo are you?
    No idea where i am as i havent got a true full positive opk. has ewcm though. fx you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    can anyone else see this?

IMG_1245.jpg