+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 433
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In a house in a Street
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    3,177
    Thanked
    874
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

    Luckyme1 - I'm not going to be very helpful lol. Those symptoms could be either AF coming or pregnancy related. It's really hard to know for sure. Alot of AF type symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms as well. Some times I would get cramping before AF was due but I also had cramping when I got BFP as well. FX it's the BFP cramping.

    Hokey - FX any news?

    CinderElla88 - FX for testing.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,020
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    564
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So after my false positive AF came... So I'm out. But for quite awhile now. Today my pap smear results came back CIN 3, pretty damn upset to say the least.
    Anyway a huge congrats to those who got their BFP's this month, all the best. x

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    992
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh Brooke

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    992
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Hi Ladies

    Luckyme1 - I'm not going to be very helpful lol. Those symptoms could be either AF coming or pregnancy related. It's really hard to know for sure. Alot of AF type symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms as well. Some times I would get cramping before AF was due but I also had cramping when I got BFP as well. FX it's the BFP cramping.

    Hokey - FX any news?

    CinderElla88 - FX for testing.
    Tested this arvo with a FRER and BFN @ 11 DPO.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In a house in a Street
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    3,177
    Thanked
    874
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Crud Hokey.

    Mum2b09 - I'm sorry to read of your Pap results.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (17-01-2012)

  7. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    So after my false positive AF came... So I'm out. But for quite awhile now. Today my pap smear results came back CIN 3, pretty damn upset to say the least.
    Anyway a huge congrats to those who got their BFP's this month, all the best. x
    Mum2b- so sorry to hear your results.

  8. #337
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Mum2b09 huge

    So today my friend was worried & POAS but made me do it too (i dont think I have O'd yet) but did anyway with her to make her feel more comfortable. Anyway it was FR & I got a white line where the test line is straight away. Im not sure if there was colour or not as the time went on because I binned it after the time limit. What do you all think about the white line?

  9. #338
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked
    170
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A white line is an evap line and means nothing sorry. It needs to have colour to it, not be white or grey.

  10. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    992
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Mum2b09 huge

    So today my friend was worried & POAS but made me do it too (i dont think I have O'd yet) but did anyway with her to make her feel more comfortable. Anyway it was FR & I got a white line where the test line is straight away. Im not sure if there was colour or not as the time went on because I binned it after the time limit. What do you all think about the white line?
    Sounds like an indent line.

  11. #340
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,167
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    So after my false positive AF came... So I'm out. But for quite awhile now. Today my pap smear results came back CIN 3, pretty damn upset to say the least.
    Anyway a huge congrats to those who got their BFP's this month, all the best. x
    Sorry to crash, put my name down to test and never posted again

    Mum2b09 I had the same yresults several years ago, if you wanted to chat about what happens am happy to help you out with any info. Big hugs I know how devastated and worried you must be feeling


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1037
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!