+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo, CottonCandy!!! We are only 10DPO though, I'm holding out til Saturday... Maybe Thursday, 12DPO. Girlfriend of mine new she was preg each time with symptoms never got positives til at least 12DPO with FR. I'm keeping that in my head.

I'm not convinced this month, getting quite a bit of AF like cramping. It seems to be getting earlier each month. 2 months ago it was 48hrs before AF, this will be 4+ days before AF.

On to the FS I say, I've gotta get the ball rolling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure how to post pics, but in all honesty I don't think it will show in a pic??

I had never seen them before but in this packet, 2 I used last month and one this morning, it happened with all three!

It kinds looks like a silvery line, almost like you are imagining where the pink line *should* be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I find that really strange CottonCandy. I've never heard them having evaps before. it's just too early.

I just upload my pics to photobucket and add the link. I can't work out how to add them to BH. Too hard basket for me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this is really weird and disappointing but I think I had a faulty test last night because today I'm getting all BFN's
    I took it last night but the kids distracted me so didn't check it until this morning and this is what it was...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that looks like a to me. Are they from the same packet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah same packet so I'm really really confused? I don't know whether to disregard it Because I'm not sure what time frame it came up in. I'm 12dpo today, thinking I might need to get a blood test done, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see why your so confused. It's a very clear line. Maybe just do a BT to be on the safe side? Or if you have any left maybe just do another tomorrow with FMU?

I don't know it's reall hard to explain. There would have to be some HCG in your system to be such a strong line like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    So this is really weird and disappointing but I think I had a faulty test last night because today I'm getting all BFN's
    I took it last night but the kids distracted me so didn't check it until this morning and this is what it was...
    This happened to me last month. Since it was my first onth off the pill I didnt get AF on time & I got a result pretty much the same as yours when I checked it about 2 hours after poas as I got busy. I ended up getting AF like a week & a half later. I hope for you tho its a true BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2bw - that looks like a BFP to me too - I'm confused as to why ur confused hehe
    Do one more and get a 3/3 BFP To be sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2b09 - I had the same thing happen to me with IC at 5 and 6dpo... got BFPs, but they didn't come up until 15 mins or so after testing. At 8dpo, I tested again and got a BFP in less than a minute. It must have just been too early. Perhaps that's what is happening with you?

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP with your other child?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub.