+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry everyone I haven’t check in since Christmas, had a quick read of the posts and a lot has been happening

Zultbear & Mummy2MissA – big big CONGRATULATIONS – I’m very happy for you, what a great start to 2012 for you.

Kimnus – a tentative big big congratulations to you, a line is a line as they say

Wunsi – you made me laugh, yeah I’ve become an expert at symptom spotting my usual cycle and not a BFP lol

POAS addicts - yep I'm the same, spent a small fortune

AFM - well I'm out got AF today 2 days early, not that I ever was in with a chance this month as we didn't DTD once during my fertile window - am devo. I'm usually pretty easy going, not pressuring DH to DTD at certain times etc but you know you need to do it within a certain time to be even in with a chance!

Good luck the rest of you lovelies waiting to test

TC

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TC76 For This Useful Post:

Kimnus  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am pretty sure I am out this month I have had bad cramping this afternoon and a little (tiny really) bit of spotting during the day and I am sure AF will arrive tomorrow. I guess I had better go and hunt down the February thread lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm Vikky and I'm new to Bubhub but have been reading along for a while, sounds very stalkerish we have been waiting until this year to TTC for financial reasons and now its really happening (I'm kind of scared) I've been on the pill for the past 10 years so I am just hoping my body can cycle normally after such a long time

I am due to ovulate on the 9th and to test on the 23rd (though I will be testing from 8DPO) sending lots of to those left to test and lots of to those who are moving on to next month.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kimnus A line is a line. Have you been having any symptoms. Im 12dpo today and pretty sure the same as you. Ive had so many eps but dont know if Im just making it all up in my head. Testing on the 10th. Cant wait

So sorry for everyone that AF came to I have my that Feb is the month. Good luck to all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thirsty For This Useful Post:

Kimnus  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
    Congratulations Kimnus A line is a line. Have you been having any symptoms. Im 12dpo today and pretty sure the same as you. Ive had so many eps but dont know if Im just making it all up in my head. Testing on the 10th. Cant wait

So sorry for everyone that AF came to I have my that Feb is the month. Good luck to all.
    I am 11 DPO today. I have been having fatigue, twinges and peeing a lot also my boobs are a little sore to touch. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure when I can test as my last cycle was quite long. Am hoping to be closer to a 29 day cycle. I am hoping i might be able to test at the end of Jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added to the 18th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just an heads up on how I am going. Will start my tww on Tuesday. Gah the waiting is already getting to me. Good luck ladies. Lets hope we all get our bfp's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Omg a very faint line. Will test tomorrow to confirm. But omg

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo for me. am feeling good - still havent tested this month!! due in 3 days.
    been cramping a bit on both sides (which is strange for me, in the lead up to af it's usually only on the right). i'm not feeling confident, i just dont want to look to much into it. if she does come, i just want her here already, so we can start again.... i wish there was a way you could test, without actually testing, lol