+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Totally understand the feeling of wanting to be pregnant again, I feel the same. It si recommeneded to use opks's between 11am - 8pm. If I was you I'd test again around 2pm this arvo. Is this your first month ttc again? or just the first month using opk's. I would assume just from my own experience with loss that if you were regular with your cycles before your loss then they should return to normal shortly after. If it has been 12 weeks you are probably )ing again. What CD are you up to (you may have mentioned it but I have the meoroy of a gold fish lol). I would test after lunch each day until you find the second line getting darker, then do a late evening one until you get a dark line. GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    Morning ladies I have a question about OPK's, i used one this morning first time ever so i am a little confused. There was a very faint second line which i know means i have not o yet but my body is giving me signs of o which i have always listened to. I am wondering whether the line gets darker gradually or it is either there or it isn't IYKWIM? I am currently on CD13 and i would normally o between CD15 to 17 am i testing too early? I have slightly increased cm so that was giving me the idea i may be o soon. If anyone can help that would be great this is all so confusing to me and I am worried that after the D&C I may not be ovulating.

for anyone due to test.
    When using OPK's the best time is between 10am and 2pm. I would always test at around 5pm as that is when I would have my surge. I waould always have light lines and then bang a def positive. So mine were either negative or positive and nothing in between. Some fade in gradually and then fade out. I would start using them from CD9 so you make sure you catch it if it's early and I wouldn't stop until I either got a positive or had reached my latest O day. Mind you I was on clomid and never had a drama with not O'ing.

It's going to be tricky for you after having a D&C. Everyone is different in how their body recovers. Some O normally some don't. Just keep doing your OPK's and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX CinderElla88

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks agiain electric Rodeo and Zultbear. I am on CD 13 today so i expect to o between CD 15 and 17 . We have been DTD everyday anyway just in case lol. This is my first month ttc post D&C and I guess im just nervous and a bit anxious because I would have been finishing work this week and it has been a year since we decided to ttc baby no.2. Ah well i'll just keep poas till i see my surge. It's kind of compforting to poas and see a line even if it is just to detect o

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm joining too!!!! Will be testing on the 21st!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. having a really rough day. I caved and tested early and it was negative. I told DH who doesnt understand why I am so upset. This was meant to be our last "try". My next few cycles are out as then I would have a due date too close to our other children. Im devasted. One of my good friends is pregnant too and its too hard hearing about how far along she is, how bad her morning sickness is etc. I know that sounds selfish. I would never tell her but after i talked to her today I cried. Its awful. I hope my stupid feelings go away cos i dont want it to ruin my friendship with her. I wont let it.
    I know all these things seems so trivial and stupid and it makes me even more angry that Im upset over them. Bleh. What a horrible day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Hello ladies. having a really rough day. I caved and tested early and it was negative. I told DH who doesnt understand why I am so upset. This was meant to be our last "try". My next few cycles are out as then I would have a due date too close to our other children. Im devasted. One of my good friends is pregnant too and its too hard hearing about how far along she is, how bad her morning sickness is etc. I know that sounds selfish. I would never tell her but after i talked to her today I cried. Its awful. I hope my stupid feelings go away cos i dont want it to ruin my friendship with her. I wont let it.
    I know all these things seems so trivial and stupid and it makes me even more angry that Im upset over them. Bleh. What a horrible day.

My Beloved Ones. What you are feeling is so very normal for a LTTTC'er. I know I was soo much worse than you are. I'm still very very bitter about my infertility. It still cuts to the bone when I hear of pregnancies after 1st try, teen pregancies as oopsie's etc..... (no offence ladies). It's not trivial to YOU or the person going through it so don't think your being selfish or trivial because these are YOUR feelings and no one elses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    My Beloved Ones. What you are feeling is so very normal for a LTTTC'er. I know I was soo much worse than you are. I'm still very very bitter about my infertility. It still cuts to the bone when I hear of pregnancies after 1st try, teen pregancies as oopsie's etc..... (no offence ladies). It's not trivial to YOU or the person going through it so don't think your being selfish or trivial because these are YOUR feelings and no one elses.
    I know how you feel! It is really hard isn't it? I have made it hard for myself by doing family daycare and 2 of the children I look after have pregnant mothers who I see a few days every week. Both are due in February and I am really hoping to be utd by then so I don't feel so jealous when they are bringing those tiny babies in :-( I also went out for lunch with a bunch of people dh works with and their families on the weekend and could have screamed when the conversation turned to 39 year olds who got utd first month of trying and people with 3 or 4 kids thinking of having another child etc. Stupid, I know but it is hard to keep my mouth shut when all I am thinking is how nice it would be in either of those scenarios instead of thinking about ttc for over 5 years now! I am very lucky to have a 6 year old ds but it doesn't stop how badly I want #2. Anyway, enough of my prattling

I am currently 11 or 12 dpo and whilst I have been trying to avoid symptom spotting, I have noticed a definate lack of PMS symptoms eg mood swings and cramping that I usually get 5-7 days before AF starts (dh is loving the lack of mood swings lol!!!). I am keeping my fx but it is possible that I simply O'd later than I thought so I am trying to not get my hopes up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do I torture myself by being a POAS addict and being upset at a BFN at 7dpo???
    Every cycle is one closer to fertility treatment, really hoping to fall on my own.
    God damn PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    Why do I torture myself by being a POAS addict and being upset at a BFN at 7dpo???
    Every cycle is one closer to fertility treatment, really hoping to fall on my own.
    God damn PCOS
    I have PCOS too and I am currently on Clomid and have started POAS since 7DPO as well...all BFNs of course.

Good Luck I hope you Get your BFP.