+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I have gotten a few positives on this brand before, but I might give the Oracle Fertility test stripsa try, I have heard good this about them.
    If you have trouble finding the website just let me know and I will send you a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyahli View Post
    go to see you still around Zultbear!! havent run off on us yet!!

i hope the crampy feelin in lower tum is a good thing, as i been having that for last couple of days...oh, and the peein every hour which is really not me usually!! will wait till thurs to test again...

anyone else got any other symptoms??

hope we get some bfp's soon!! have a good afternoon ladies!!
    I am currently having cramps on and off, fatigued (needed a nap today and that is so not like me), peeing all the time and today it was worse! I also have increased creamy CM too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    That is a good idea Zultbear! Cinder maybe if AF does show her face maybe use a different brad of OPK's next time. I use Oracle Fertility test strips (they are from down the coast in Sussex Inlet and they have a website), I got a really strong positive and I have friends that have used them in the past and they swear by them.
    I agree. I was using oracle and never had a problem getting a clear positive. I ordered eBay cheapies this time around and can't work them out, even the control line is wishy washy. I'll be ordering more from oracle is AF arrives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Looks like there are a few of us that are getting little crampy things. I hope we get a record number of bfp's this month. Would be great to see us all go through to the next round. Good luck everyone. Cant wait to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently having cramps on and off, fatigued (needed a nap today and that is so not like me), peeing all the time and today it was worse! I also have increased creamy CM too.
    same here Kimnus, and hear ya on the exhausted bit too... are you testing tomorrow, or waiting??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyahli View Post
    same here Kimnus, and hear ya on the exhausted bit too... are you testing tomorrow, or waiting??
    I have a few IC that I might use until the actually testing day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a few IC that I might use until the actually testing day
    i am bad, got a few first response hpt's this afternoon... might as well use em!! lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies I have a question about OPK's, i used one this morning first time ever so i am a little confused. There was a very faint second line which i know means i have not o yet but my body is giving me signs of o which i have always listened to. I am wondering whether the line gets darker gradually or it is either there or it isn't IYKWIM? I am currently on CD13 and i would normally o between CD15 to 17 am i testing too early? I have slightly increased cm so that was giving me the idea i may be o soon. If anyone can help that would be great this is all so confusing to me and I am worried that after the D&C I may not be ovulating.

for anyone due to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey lilmuffin, I find my OPK line gets darker gradually but it does so within 24 hrs. Once it starts getting darker I test 3 times a day (desperate yes??). Never first thing in the morning though, it's not meant to be a good time. Around O day I test at 11am, 3 ish and 7pm. I get a faint second line through most of my cycle. Like you I get most of my O symptoms before a positive OPK, CM increases, pain etc so you are no doubt gearing up to O. I had a D&C last month also, just got AF back a little early. The opk said I O'd but didn't catch an egg. HTH. Have a pic on my profile of OPk's from TTC my DD. They could help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Electric Rodeo I tested this morning so obviously that's not the right time to do it. I'm such a panic merchant i just want to be pregnant again. So after my D&C I should expect to o? It has been 12 weeks today since I had it done. So should i test again today or wait till tomorrow? Sorry for all the q's i'm just a little confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No sign of AF today so I have my fx it was implantation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-01-2012)