+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Do you mind if I join?
    Just received my for this month so will probably be testing end of January
    Me and DH have been trying for 23months, 3 months ago started taking clomid, two cycles of that and no progress, moved onto Gonal F injections, did that this past month and O'd for the first time, so once AF shows her head, we will be back on Gonal F with OI. I'm happy at least I know I O but so devastating getting that .

Anyway I am not sure when I will be testing but would love to hear anyone else's success stories while I wait for mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1nn3r View Post
    okay, so i'm here again...
    can i please be put down for testing on the 10th? I'm due then, but i refuse to test earlier because i'm sick of wasting $$$ on hpts, especially coz they're always bfns.
    i've been on clomid for 3 months (not consecutively - on and off for the last 6 months) without any luck. the best result i've had is one day late, but i often cramp up around the time af is due, so i know before that it wont work.
    this month we bd on the morning of cd13 (usually o cd14). and it's been a little quiet recently as far as that goes.
    i guess i'm at a point where i'm just sick of counting the days and having to bd certain days, counting this, counting that, going to dr's appointments and blood tests. i'm just going to lay low for a good month, do nothing, and see how we go. heck, after all the effort we go to and we get bfns, we may as well do nothing and have a good break.
    good luck to you ladies hope we all get bfps this month!!!
    I feel ya on that one, I've only been doing this for three months and getting tired of it.

Let's hope we get a BFP so we can stop the anxious counting.

AFM saw doc on Thursday who was really good, she gave me more Chinese herbs and vitex, and agreed with my theory that breastfeeding has put my cycles out of whack, which may be hindering me getting pregnant. So she ordered some blood tests to see what my hormones are doing.

She also asked me to start charting my temperature to see what my cycle is doing too.

Hopefully this month will be the one for us and the Chinese herbs help. Cd7 at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Sp1nn3r - I hear you on the $$ for HPT's. I cantt tell you how much I've spent. Even IC's cost $ lol. How have you coped on the clomid? FX it is your lucky month!

Luckyme - FX for the chinese herbs. I never did those but I hear such great things about them. I chart my temp too so if you have ay questions feel free to shout out! Good Luck.

21andtrying - Good Luck those BFN's never get any easier. And you'd think we'd be used to them by now? I'm sure your sucess story isn't far away FX.

AFM - I'm waiting patiently for my BT on Tuesday. Can't come quick enough that's for sure. I must confess because I am a POAS addict and I have been POAS'ing since Christmas lol. So EDB can you please colour me whatever colour your using for because I have one! I just want to know what my levels are and then get to the viability scan and then 10 weeks and then 12. So many milestones to get to. I'll be nervously waiting to hit them all. This is the quickest time we've TTc but only because we had frosties waiting for us. One good thing about IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation Zultbear!!!
    Wishing you a healthy 9 months to follow!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to edb For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am out as I have period like cramps and it seems my symptoms have all stopped.. My fuller belly must just be from all the cake I was kinda hoping I was so I wouldn't have to give in and say no more babies as dh doesn't want any more and was hoping for an accident I hope everyone else gets a big POSITIVE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Zultbear that is awesome!!! I am so happy for you! I hope that i can join you in the due in thread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations zultbear!! I hope we get a run of bfps in here now.

Oh yes, i too am a poas addict (but only th IC ones hehe). Currently Im 8dpo and have slight cramping. Not sure if thats a good or bad sign... With my other pregnancies ive had a +ive on 9 dpo, please someone talk me out of taking a test in the morning!

Hope christmas was fantastic for you all xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Zultbear I hope you have a cruisy 9 months, what a great start to 2012.

I have nothing new to report I am just starting to come into my fertile window i think lol, so I have to seduce hubby.

Happy New Year everyone I hope 2012 is good to us all and we all get our beautiful little babies we have been hoping for.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We missed O over here, I o'd two days ago but we were at df's mates place so definitely werent going to lol.
    Huge congrats to Zultbear and sending sticky thoughts!
    And good luck to everyone else
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

__
    Woopsies

14. The Following User Says Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Zultbear! What a great way to start the new year I hope you have a wonderful 9 months ahead of you!

afm - I am currently 8 or 9 dpo and desperately want to poas but I am worried I will get a false +ve because of the ovidrel if I do it before about Friday. I had bad cramping at about 6 dpo and then a couple of days with a really 'full' feeling in my belly (I could hardly eat). I have no idea what that means but I hope it is a good sign.

Happy new year to everyone and loads of Let's hope there are lots of bfps heading our way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)