+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, hope all is going well for you all and stay positive if things arent going to plan... (hugs)
    just wondering how many dpo should we be able to get a reliable result on a hpt?
    i am eager !!! LOL...
    baby dust to all.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyahli View Post
    hi all, hope all is going well for you all and stay positive if things arent going to plan... (hugs)
    just wondering how many dpo should we be able to get a reliable result on a hpt?
    i am eager !!! LOL...
    baby dust to all.....
    I got my first ever BFP at 10Dpo. Everyone is different though, goodluck!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyahli View Post
    i am eager !!! LOL...
    baby dust to all.....
    With my DS I got my first BFP at 10 DPO as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I hope you don't mind if i join in......... I've just found this site and thought it would be good to be able to chat to others ttc too
    Hope everyone had a great chrissy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm so I finally got in to see my GP today (who also happens to be a OB/GYN).
    I basically told I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and tried many contraceptives and now here I am TTC.
    In 10 minutes he's given me a referral for a 21 day progesterone test and a rubella booster.
    He's also asked us to stop actively trying until I get another pap smear next as my last was abnormal, and to lose 5-8 kilos.
    Failing that I haven't fallen pregnant in the next few months he's going to put me on Metformin. Trying to steer clear from Clomid as I already have almost 3 year old twins...

Just wanting some opinions?
    My last GYN was hopeless and just said I shouldn't have any trouble :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekychook I don't know whats normal following a D&C but it sounds to me you have AF, my first one was light then heavy then went away then came back light agian and then went away. My second AF was "normal" then yesterday nothing and today light again. Prior to my D&C I was very irregular so i have no idea what is going on.

Electric Rodeo it has been 11 weeks since my D&C and i think AF is almost over, I don't even know whether i want to "try" this month so i will see how I go.

Kyahli I have heard of people getting a pos hpt as early as 9dpo but i have never tested that early as i really hate the dissapointment. for you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

cheekychook  (30-12-2011),Kyahli  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join. I'm heading over from the December thread. Now cd2 and 3rd month of trying. I have a 32 day cycle so should be testing around the 29th jan or at least that's when AF is due.
    Just started DP on menevit and I've started taking epo as I found I was quite dry last month (sorry tmi!!) and we're doing smep. Everything I can do to swing things in our favor. Impatient much!!
    So if I can be added for the 29th please

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now 3 DPO. I got a pretty clear positive OPK so i am hoping I O'ed (have my 21 day blood test on the 3rd) I am going to try and hold off on testing until 10 DPO as I think I won't get a 2nd line to about then anyway.

Wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a really strong positive OPK yesterday so guessing I will O today? If that is correct think I will be testing around the 12/13th.
    Last cycle I was a poas addict so going to try and have will power this month! Here's hoping we caught the egg this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay, so i'm here again...
    can i please be put down for testing on the 10th? I'm due then, but i refuse to test earlier because i'm sick of wasting $$$ on hpts, especially coz they're always bfns.
    i've been on clomid for 3 months (not consecutively - on and off for the last 6 months) without any luck. the best result i've had is one day late, but i often cramp up around the time af is due, so i know before that it wont work.
    this month we bd on the morning of cd13 (usually o cd14). and it's been a little quiet recently as far as that goes.
    i guess i'm at a point where i'm just sick of counting the days and having to bd certain days, counting this, counting that, going to dr's appointments and blood tests. i'm just going to lay low for a good month, do nothing, and see how we go. heck, after all the effort we go to and we get bfns, we may as well do nothing and have a good break.
    good luck to you ladies hope we all get bfps this month!!!