Closed Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samaras mum how are you holding up??

I am starting Gonal F again tommorrow on 62.5. Im not doing FET though im just on OI again this time so fingercrossed this is the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    21andtrying I am feeling really numb at the moment and I want tomorrow to be over and done with. I just want an answer now. Good luck with your OI sorry about saying FET my head is not in the right head space at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww well i and im sure alot of others all have our fingers crossed everything will be fine for your scan tommorrow

No no thats fine, most people who are on Gonal F are doing FET, and I am sure that that will be our next step if we don't get a sticky.

Let us know how it all goes and best wishes for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    It's been awhile since I have been on here though I do check in regularly to see how everyone is going :-)
    Happy fertile 2012 to you all!!! Let this year be the year of the babies!
    Samarasmum: you are amazing - you are going through a tough time and yet you are so positive for everyone else! You deserve only the best news tomorrow - I have everything crossed for you!!
    To everyone else - I wish you all the baby luck in the world! Lots of hugs to those who need it :-)

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 11 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I am virtually holding your hand. I pray that this little one is right where it should be. Hope you have someone going with you tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Sariele The next few months will fly by. 2012 is going to be a great year. How did the invitations go?
    Really well, thanks. We started at around 11am, then my BM had to leave at around 1:20pm as her LO needed to go down for her nap, but by that stage she'd finished all the guillotining, so i spent a nice pleasant afternoon on the couch doing all the sticking together! They look nice. Very simple, but nice.

If you want to see a pic I posted one of the mock-up on my blog the other day: http://elodiah.blogspot.com/ (ETA: I just looked at that pic again and it doesn't do it justice; the text is printed on beautiful textured cream-coloured paper and looks quite elegant IRL! Lol.)

I really hope everything goes well with you tomorrow.

On a side note, I'm CD 31 today (my last few cycles have been 27 days), and still no sign of AF. Based on EWCM, I think I must have O'd late... plus we only DTD once on CD 20, and with our MFI there's no way that I could be UTD. But sometimes when you have a random longer cycle your mind starts teasing you with "what ifs". Now that I've posted this I'm sure AF will come on full force!
    Last edited by Sariele; 03-01-2012 at 23:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning. I'm just dropping in briefly to wish Samarasmum all the best with the scan today. I really hope that you get some great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A Big thank to everyone you for being there for me. I have some great news our emby is in the right place and we have a HB 107 and that is great as bub is measuring 5w5d. I am so relieved that all is ok. I have another scan booked for next Thursday.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

hopefully2  (04-01-2012),LillyPonds  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum that is great news!! Brought a smile to my face to know your little one is growing well!!!

AFM - CD3'and day 1 of round 2 Gonal F 62.5iu. I hope this works and we catch the eggy.

What your ladies experiences or thought on SMEP? I am thinking of doing this this month? Also when do I start to take the Robitussan?

Thanks ladies. And again Samarasmum I am so very happy for you

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I haven't been on BH for a long time and probably have to still change my sig hehe, but I had my first IVF appt today. DH couldn't come with me today, so they told us both to come back on Saturday.

I went to Concept and they seem nice enough there, except for one receptionist that seems to treat everyone the same even though their circumstances are different. I don't care much for her already hehe

We have been seeing an FS for the past 8 months and found out that I have PCOS. I had a lap, ovarian drilling and HSG done in September which showed a few other reasons why we haven't gotten pg in the last 2 years, but they are hopefully now permanently fixed.

I saw DR Anne Jequier at Concept, has anyone else seen her? She seems to think that we are just 'unexplained' and IVF is our best bet.

I will put all my history in my sig.

Look forward to getting to know you all