Closed Thread
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I haven't been on here in a while, just had a quick browse thru the posts.

Welcome to the newbies, I hope it's a short as stay as possible, unless u r like me and pop in here from time to time after finally having a child. Lol.

I just wanted to say to Samarasmum that I think you are such a strong person, still being able to take time to congratulate, give advice etc, when you are in limbo land again. Thinking of u <hugs>.

A quick update: DD is almost 5months now. She's doing great except this week has developed a chest infection. :-(. She is also showing teething signs, but nothing has cut thru yet, and with this heat she isn't her usual self.
    AFM - AF came back at exactly 8 weeks, and are horrible! Each cycle I wonder if miraculously I am preggers. Lol. My hair is falling out and my mood swings are nasty too. I was in such better condition when pregnant. :-)

Not too sure when we will try a FET next. I'm thinking May, but that all depends on finances. We still have 5 frosties, so hopefully we can get a sibling or two from them (or naturally in the meantime).

Sorry about the lack of personals, I've kinda lost track of who's who. Good luck to those of you cycling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - if HCG is still going up, then you're still in with a chance. Hang in there until your scan.

21andtrying - so sorry to hear of your BFN. I hope 2012 brings you the bundle of joy you're longing for.

I had more bloods this morning - waiting for the results now.

Babydust and to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy new year lovely IVF ladies. I can't believe my year of actual TTC is here.. I'm hoping the next few months fly by.

Here's to 2012 being a... productive year for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year to everyone here. I can't believe it's January already, my embryo transfer is only 2 days away now!

21andtrying, I'm sorry to read about your BFN. No matter how many times you do this you never really get used to the bad news. Here's hoping your next cycle has better results.

Samarasmum, I hope your numbers keep going up and start accelerating. I had a similar situation last year and ended up with a miscarriage at 7.5 weeks because my baby wasn't growing fast enough (genetic disorder), but I have everything crossed that this isn't the case for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year to all WA ladies. May 2012 be the year for all of us to fulfill our dreams.

babystepswa - welcome to the thread. I am also at Pivet. Good luck for your transfer, it's so soon!!!

Sariele - when is your wedding? I am a bridesmaid for a friend at the beginning of March. It comes up really quickly doesn't it?

21andtrying - so sorry for your bad news. Are you doing another cycle straight away?

Samarasmum - ultrasound not too far away now and then you should know for sure what is happening. I hope that it is not an ectopic and is just a little slow out of the blocks.

Rinche - welcome back. Please don't mind if I cyber-rub your baby's belly for good luck. Hope that AF settles down soon and stops being such a pain.

AFM - still just waiting for AF before starting FET cycle. My calculations say she is still a week away. For once I won't object if she is early!! At least I am on holidays at the moment. Trying to be very lazy and enjoy doing things I wouldn't be able to do with a sqwaking baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay finally AF arrived so CD1 for me off to FS too see if she wangs to start on Gonal F again as it worked last time so heres to hopefully it being a sticky

Hope everyone is holding on to their or soon to be ones and all are enjoying the new year lets hope this month is ours and we all have a healthy bub born this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Sariele - when is your wedding? I am a bridesmaid for a friend at the beginning of March. It comes up really quickly doesn't it?
    14th April. I got engaged in May, and the time since then has absolutely dragged... right up until the last few weeks, and now I'm realising how close it actually is and how quickly it's going to sneak up on me! Still got a few things to organise, but I had all the main stuff booked within weeks of getting engaged so I've been in "wedding-planning-limbo" for quite a few months. It annoys me that a lot of the things that I need to do can't be done until the last month (i.e. after RSVPs). I'm making invitations tomorrow with one of my BMs; it'll be good to get that out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, it's transfer day for me. I have such a good feeling about this cycle, I hope my good feeling translates to a bfp in a week or two.

It's good to hear that a couple of you have cd1 now/soon, it's a new year so hopefully new results for all.

Samarasmum, I will continue to keep everything crossed for you. When is your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck baby step!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying When do you start on Gonal-f. I hope this FET works for you.

Rinche Our condition is always better when we are pregnant. Time flies with kids try not to blink.

PerthS How where your BT results

Sariele The next few months will fly by. 2012 is going to be a great year. How did the invitations go?

Babystepswa Congratulations on being PUPO. that this is your lucky cycle. My scan is tomorrow at 9am.

Leafy I hope AF comes early for you.

A Big Hopefully2

AFM I am really nervous about tomorrow. It is really hard and I am trying not to do anything. I just want tomorrow to be here already.