Closed Thread
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #16

Good luck tomorrow for EPU Samarasmum XX

SJG, I poas 4 days before blood test & got my first BFP... I don't think it will hurt doing it 2 days before, especially to share it with your DH, either way... My DH works away aswell, very hard when they are away XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update EPU went well and we got 7 eggs. I have emailed FS to find out if we go ahead or if we are doing a freeze all as I haven't heard yet. Will be back later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update Samarasmum - have been thinking of you all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on getting 7 eggs samarasmum.. Ur fs comes back with a go ahead!

Got my bt results and my estrogen has risen to 1661. Have scan and bt on Friday.. Can't wait to see how many follies r growing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 how are you going?

AmyEL I don’t mind you talking about your pregnancy as I feel IVF pregnancies are a different story and they don’t upset me as it gives hope that is can work.

Kdsd It is great that you are on annual leave. I would love to be on leave but I need all my leave for school holidays. I am so going to check out the Sunday times on Sunday. I am sure it will look good. Good luck with your Scan and BT on Friday. I hope you have lots of nice follies.

SJG the 20th will be here before you know it. Will you be POAS?

Adden How are you going? I hope you are well. We should organise a catch-up.

A Big to everyone else I hope everyone is well.

AFM I have heard back from my FS and he plans to proceed so I will be going in for Transfer on Monday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay! so happy for you that you get to have a transfer and not a freeze all!
    wooo hooo!!!!
    would love a catch up! when DS and I are better ill let you know (i feel like i have been sick forever.. its so annoying!!!!)
    rest up and I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news samarasmum.. Bring on Monday.. I will be going to EPU that day too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum, congrats on the er, and good luck for Monday et.

Littlebrit, congrats on your BFP.

AmyEl, I would like to hear of your pregnancy, hope Bub is growing well.

Adden, hope you feel better soon, I hate being sick, it would be hard with a little one sick too.

Hello to SJG, Hilton, April and anyone I missed.

Thanks for all your comments ladies, I've been good, I have dealt with the pain and frustration of my bfn, I think the worst thing is that you know a viable fertilized egg went in and it didnt stick, that kinda plays on repeat in my head, the counselor from the clinic rung and had a little chat, but as it was my first try, and from the start I was looking at it as a trial run and tried not to get my hopes up too much but all I can say next cycle has to be better, more hormones, more eggs, hopefully we get some to freeze this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats samarasmum! 7 is a great number! Don't you just love drP, he's so sweet; i loved the attention he gave during my care, made it easier to deal with.

does anyone else have little tolerance for ppl when they don't struggle to fall preg and just whinge about everything? and repeatedly say things like 'oh its so hard being preg'...or this hurts and that hurts etc etc. i know i'm so lucky to have our ivf work 1st go, but i hard;y ever complain. its a true gift that i feel privileged to have this opportunity that yes even though i have aches and pains, heart burn etc etc i think the gift of it far outweighs the need to whinge about everything.

I'm 26+4 and honestly fine, no major probs. For someone who struggles to fall preg i do it well, and i can only wish the same for you girls xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 - there were other ladies at my clinic that took their kids to their appointments and it didn't bother me personally. They even have some toys in the waiting room at our clinic.
    AmyEL - Congrats! 12 weeks is an exciting milestone to reach!
    kdsd - hope you are feeling okay on the higher dose! I will be looking out for the SUnday Times Good luck for friday's scan!
    SJG - Hope the TTW is going okay. Who would have thought that it takes so long for two weeks to pass when this while year has gone by in a flash so far.
    Samarasmum - Yay! 7 eggs is great! Awesome news about the transfer on Monday!!
    Tj79 - I hope you are getting to an okay place. Its good to hear that you are now at the point of looking forward to a better and more positive next cycle.
    Jaspat24- I know exactly what you mean, i have a friend who got pregnant first go and she is complaining now about pregnancy being so uncomfortable. We also had a get together with the girls and another friend was talking about whether she should get a puppy before trying for a baby. And the same pregnant friend said "have kids first its easier". Knowing that me and my husband were struggling with fertility I thought that was a bit insensitive, but i think they just don't think about it. I struggle between wanting people to treat us no different but also being sensitive to our situation.

AFM - Week 5 blood test went well.