Closed Thread
Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big congrats Littlebitbrittan that is fantastic news!! Hope you're feeling ok XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hilton04 Orgalutran is to stop ovulation. I do my needles 5am in the morning. Most of the time the children are still in bed. There was one time where I had to wait for DS to go to the toilet so he could watch. Yeah with children your time is never your own. The difficult part is organising EPU day and hope I don’t have to go in too early.

Littlebitbrit Congratulations on your BFP. No not too many side effects for me.

A big AmyEL and everyone else. I hope everyone is staying dry in this weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Littlebitbrit! Fantastic news, hope you are feeling okay and don't get any ms!

Samarasmum- Ahhhh yup, I think that's the same as Lucrin? Which is what I used. Wow, you do your injections early! Probably a good idea tho, before the kidlets awake. I am trying to figure out how I am going to tackle appointments with my son lol...I don't really want to take him to appts as I don't want it to upset any other patients. I will have a little help on certain days when my sister is home from doing FIFO but other than that, I'm screwed!

Lol...and I don't live close to the clinic either so....fingers crossed it kinda falls into place lol
    our biggest thing is, nobody other than our family know we are IVF patients! We live a double life lol...I have friends who have/are doing ivf and I see how they get questioned repeatedly over how things are going and how they hear stories of how easily other people get pregnant so I choose not to tell people so I don't get the hassle of questions lol....probably doesn't make sense but, once our family is complete we will let people know

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 Weeks today!! Can't beleive it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Amy!!

Day 7 on gonal f 150 and lucrin at 6 units.. Bt results from today were estrogen at 493.. Assuming that's bad coz have to up gonal f to 175..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hilton04 Yup your right on that one. We are the same as youdouble life. I have not told too many people and Family don’t know we aretrying for #3.

AmyEl Yay 12 Weeks

A Big to everyone else.

AFM I have just had my Trigger and I go in for EPU onWednesday. I am just hoping I don’t have to do a freeze all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Congrats Amy!!

Day 7 on gonal f 150 and lucrin at 6 units.. Bt results from today were estrogen at 493.. Assuming that's bad coz have to up gonal f to 175..

I started on 187.5 of the Gonal-F and first BT showed Estrogen about 300 so they uped it to 225, so don't worry about all that, they know what they are doing and tht is why you have so many BT's through the cycle so that they can adjust as you go. XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanted to ask you all a quick question... do you mind me talking about my pregnancy? I don't want to offend anyone as I know what it is like to be TTC... For me I always found it comforting hearing about "success" stories on this journey, but I know not everyone feels this way... anyway let me know and I won't mind if you would all prefer me to watch in the background XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amy.. Talk away.. It gives me hope for this cycle!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow samarasmum... Hope u go all the way and not have to freeze all..

I hope my body is co operating now with the slight increase.. I definitely feel more bloated today.. Thankfully I'm now on annual leave so will be able to rest as much as I want.. Have to do a photo shoot for the Sunday times this afternoon though.. So if u get the paper this Sunday, u'll be sure to see my pic in there.. Just look for the burswood article.. How embarrassing lol..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #16

How's everyone doing today???
    On my phone again coz if seems to be way too hard to take my laptop out of its bag
    Lilbitbrit ; congratulations!! ☺

Amy: it's lovely to hear about your pregnancy, gives us all hope! x

Samarasmum: hope you're making progress n get to do an et this cycle x

Big hello to all u lovelies

Don't u just love the TWW? BT test on the 22nd. Don't know whether I'll poas or not, my DH flies to work on the 20th so might be nice to have him here for celebrations or bed n a box of tissues n a million bag of chippies xxx