Closed Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG very quick whinge and TMI alert.... Had my usual wax this week, but i seem to have had a really, I mean really bad allergic reaction to the oil they used on me afterwards n now my poor lady parts are bright tomato red, itchy n burning soooo bad 😖 n having my ET 2mrw!!!
    Oh the shame ;(

Sitting on an ice pack n have taking an antihistamine hoping it will magic me all better !!😳
    Hope everyone is good xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SJG Hope you feel better tomorrow and the antihistamine works and ET goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SJG, hope the transfer goes well & don't worry bout the redness it's very quick & I'm sure they've seen many many things! XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJG, hope your transfer went well, and the reaction calmed a bit for you.

Thanks for your kind words Ladies, but the bt confirmed my feelings and the hpt, it's a BFN. So after discussions with the nurses, my progesterone is still really high, I go in on the 28th August for a quick app and pick up next cycles drugs. Going to be on the same ones, just for a bit longer and higher doses, to try and get more eggies. So next weekend I'll have to indulge in some bubbly and oysters natural and everything else I have been avoiding, when I go up to Broome for the Broome Cup races and and week of holidaying with DH and traveling around the Kimberly and Pilbara. Got a house and pet sitter organized so I don't stress about my fur babies, might be just what I need right now, take my mind off things for a week or two.

Hope you are all well and good, wishing you's all the best like always

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry bout your BFN Tj79, hopefully next cycle will be your lucky one XXX The holiday sounds like the perfect distraction, love Broome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, thanks for all the well wishes

Kdsd hope your going ok

Littlebitbrit any news yet?

Tj79 Sorry to hear about your BT, sending lots of babydust for next cycle x

AmyEL how are u going?

Samarasmum how did your BT and scan go?

Big hello to everyone else xx

AFM: I got thru today (on my own) ok, n have one emby on board! It's been a hard day n I always ( well these 3 times) shed a few tears for a whole heap of reasons.
    I've tried not to tell anyone I've had an ET so now I just want to hibernate. It'll be so obvious when I say no to wine!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO SJG, I really hope the 2 weeks fly's by XX

AFM, I'll be 12 weeks on Monday, I really can't believe and still don't feel pregnant... I have started wearing maternity clothes, purely for comfort, I got sick of things being tight across my stomach. We have our NT scan on 16th August (DH's Birthday), I can't wait to see how much the baby has grown, I'm actually not too worried about the results, something inside me tells me either way we will be ok... that may change as we get closer though, nerves may take over but at the moment I'm not worried... very unusual for me. Hope you all have a great weekend, mine is really busy, I am hoping to rest Sunday arvo!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AmyEL Not being worried is a good place to be. Amazingly enough I feel the same way at the moment about this cycle.

SJG Congratulations on being PUPO. I hope your TWW goes fast for you. BT and scan went OK I have 5 on the right and 3 small ones. Don’t know about the left as they couldn’t find it.

Tj79 Sending you lots and lots of 28th will be here before you know it. Take it easy on yourself and give yourself a big treat. Enjoy the Broome Cup races

A Big April78 and everyone else. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
    AFM I am on 3 needles a day. I started Orgalutran yesterday. I go in for a BT and scan on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TJ79- Sorry to hear of your BFN.... for your next cycle!
    SJG-Yay on being PUPO, hope you are keeping busy during your TWW!
    Samarasmum-What does Orgalutran do? Are your jabs going well? How do you find doing IVF with your little ones running around? I am trying to figure out how I am actually gonna do it!! LOL...My son is on the move now and I cant even poop in peace!

Nothing else happening on my end, just patiently waiting for my appointment, thinking of it makes me feel sick to my stomach haha...Whats everyone been upto in this rainy weather???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - Is the jabbing going ok? Hopefully not too many side effects.
    SJG - Hope you are all healed now! My sister went to got waxed at a place once and they used an alcohol based gel after. Needles to say she never went back there!
    Tj79 - Have a great holiday in Broome. It will be nice to escape the current gloomy weather. Such a beautiful and relaxing place. Lots and lots of for your next cycle.
    AmyEL - Mat clothes for comfort sounds like a good idea
    Hilton04 - Good luck with the appointment!

AFM- I got my BFP . So the clinic will be tracking my bloods for 3 weeks and then i will have a scan with my FS on the 7th week, before the refer me on to an obstetrician. Sorry for the late reply - have visitors from overseas staying with us at the moment.

to all