Closed Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sariele Let’s hope the weeks go fast and you are back with DH with some positive news.

Kdsd Have have my for Monday for you. We should be cycling close together. EPU is usually only half a day and you will need someone with you.

Adden Your levels are great. Let’s hope you have a stress free pregnancy. Yeah it does feel like that. I didn’t even get a call from the counsellor with my ectopic scar or last miscarriage.

Boomerang1882 How did your appointment go?

Elkalemi Hi Sorry can’t help. Good luck with your next cycle.

Leafy Was your bill for freezing? As I know that used to be in the cost of the cycle and then they changed it. Maybe you will get motivated next week.

SJG My last transfer was on my own. Also you may be able to get money back from your Health Fund for the pessaries.

Hilton04 Happy Birthday to DS for Friday. I hope the Party on Saturday goes well. Medicare threshold is reset January 1. You never have anytime for yourself with a child around.

Tj79 It’s great that you are keeping busy on your TWW.

Catchick I hope you have a fantastic break and enjoy yourself.

A Big AmyEL, PerthS, Jaspat24 and everyone else.

AFM AF showed up and I have a BT tomorrow and I don’t have to have a scan because I had one last week. I am so happy that I don’t have to have a day2 scan. I should be starting my 2 needles a day on Saturday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy jabbing Samarasmum!

Big Hugs Catchic. Stopping the TTC journey is a really difficult decision to make. Best wishes for whatever you decide to do

My OB 'accidentlaly' agreed to let me have a scan in preparation for an ECV. He forgot I had a bicornate uterus for a moment and filled out the scan form! So, he reluctantly gave it to me, but warned me that if there were any other negative signs (not enough fluid, cord around bub's neck etc) then it's a definite no-go. Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Samarasmum.. The closer the day gets the more nervous I get lol.. Went in for a bt this morning as AF hadn't arrived.. They said it should by Tuesday and to continue with the lucrin.. Well finally just now, it has arrived.. So back on Monday morning (it's going to be one extremely busy day!!) and then should start gonal-f on Tuesday.. So looks like I won't be far behind u Fingers crossed it'll be good for both of us! So glad AF arrived. Was worried the annual leave I'm taking was going to be a waste of time and it would be over before ET is done but if things go to plan now, I should still have a week or so off..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tj79 - Hope your 2ww is going by fast. Sounds like your kitchen is getting a great workout!
    Boomerang1882- hope your first appointment with Dr Turner went well!
    Samarasmum & kdsd - Best of luck with this cycle!

to everyone else. Great to have some IVF graduates still in this thread.

to all.

AFM - still playing the waiting game. Trying to keep busy with watching olympics, went and watched Magic Mike with the girls today which did the trick for a couple of hours . My mind is going crazy trying to feel or recognize if i'm getting pregnancy symptoms. I know most people don't feel any different once pregnant, which i hope is the case cos i really don't feel any different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just checking in quickly, only 3 more sleeps to go!!!! It's taken so long for the last two weeks to pass by.

Hope you are all going well, and taking it easy. Will let you all know how it goes on Thursday, I really don know if it worked or not. The blood test will tell!!
    to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies just checking in to see how you're all doing? Sorry it's hard to be personable when on my phone.
    Best of luck with the bt tj79, crossing everything😉
    I'm scheduled for ET on thurs so hoping its 3rd time's the charm.

Hope everyone's feeling lucky this month xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaspat24- Thanks so much for explaining that, makes a little more sense now. All this Medicare stuff confuses the crapola out of me haha pretty sure we just paid everything last time then took a massive pile of receipts into Medicare lol....

Samaras mum- How is your jabbing going? All went to plan on Saturday?

Kdsd- Good luck with your scan tomorrow, fingers crossed this is your month!

Fingers crossed for both Littlebitbrit and Tj79! Not long now till your tww is over.....eeeeeeeek! Baby dust!

SJG- sending good vibes for a sticky one for you on thurs!

AFM- called Hollywood today to make an appointment to start planning number 2, was very surprised I got in on the 30th! However hubby needs me to reschedule as he will be away for work lol....omen? Eeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,

Samarasmum, how are you going with the jabbing? Fingers crossed for you!

Littlebitbrit and Tj79, good luck with your final BT, not long now!

Good luck with transfer SJG

Hilton
    good luck changing your appointment, put yourself on waiting list at HFC incase they have a cancellation, you never know your luck!
    Hope everyone else is travelling well... sorry I find it hard to keep up with everyone!

AFM, I was 11 weeks yesterday! Can't beleive how quickly things are moving... 1 week and 2 days to my scan... can't wait for that... had one on Friday at OB's office and bub is actually looking like a baby not just a blob with a HB, so now can't wait to see it again!!

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started gonal f today.. Don't have to go in til Monday for a bt.. Hopefully I respond well to the drugs..
    Nursing hopefully my last hangover for a very long time.. A well deserved one as I won the award I was up for last night Hasn't sunk in completely yet but so happy I did..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done kdsd! Also very exciting starting gonal-F... one step closer XX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (07-08-2012)