Closed Thread
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been reading and not posting too much. Just preparingmyself for my next cycle.

Leafy You will be finished work before you know it. I hopeyou are getting plenty of rest.

Hopefully2 Congratulations on your safe arrival of your son.Are you getting plenty of sleep

Kdsd How did the 23rd go? I picked up my drugs onthe 24th. Has AF arrived yet?

AmyEL How are you going?

April78 Maybe August will be lucky for both of us.

PerthS How is your dad going? Has Bubs turned yet?Enjoy your last week of work.

CatChick I hope all went well today.

TJ79 Congratulations on being PUPO. I hope the TWW goesreally quick. Fur babies can be great.

Sariele your next cycle is your lucky one.

Adden That’s a great HB. How are you going?

Zebby Sending you lots of . How are you going?

Disney Baby Sorry can’t help with the NK cells

Elkalemi So Sorry to hear about your angel son. Ihave only ever had 1 2 x day 3 Transferwhich was not successful all my others have been 5 Day transfers.

Cantwait08 Sending you lots of .

Littlebitbrit good luck with this cycle.Congratulations on being PUPO. 7 frosties is a great number. I hope you don’tneed them for a while.

BlackCaviar Who are you seeing at HFC?

Jaspat24 How are you going?

SJG W Sorry to hear about your angel. I have my that this is your luck cycle.

A Big MissBloggsy,Hilton04 and everyone else that I mayhave missed. I hope everyone is enjoying the nice sunny days.

AFM I picked up my drugs last week and I am now just waitingfor AF. I am going to be quite busy as we have just had an addition to ourfamily and she is a lot of work. A puppy is a good way to keep me occupied forthis cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Sariele your next cycle is your lucky one.
    Thanks Samarasmum, I fly back to Perth this Sunday; not looking forward to leaving DH for three or so weeks, but quite excited to get started again.

Good luck for your cycle, and yes, a puppy is amazingly hard work! Friends of mine got one recently, and she commented on twitter that having a newborn and a 15 month old at the same time was less harrowing than having a new puppy, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum... 23rd went well, I think anyway lol.. Don't find out the results til next Monday.. Nervous about it and hope I did my best to get the award but if not at least I was up there amongst the best.. Am on day 9 today of lucrin.. No AF yet.. Got cramps so hoping she arrives this morning.. Sounds like ur gonna have ur hands full with a new puppy.. But it'll keep ur mind occupied hopefully AF arrives for u very soon too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my last BT at HFC yesterday (8 weeks) and my hCG is 106,559.. so I'm happy with that!

Im happy and sad its all over there. Its kinda like - yeah, you're pregnant.. have fun! haha. I haven't even talked to my FS since I got my BFP. I guess they just want to get you pregnant and then thats it!

First OB appt today.. excited about that!

oooh.. a puppy! My DS would love a puppy! we have a cat.. thats about as far as I'm going to go until the kids are a bit older.. good on you!
    Bring on AF for you so you can start! woo hoo!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Adden I felt like that bout the clinic aswell, its almost weird so much contact then nothing! I haven't spoken to my FS since the first and only appointment we had with him!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    im glad im not the only one!
    I was lucky (well, if you can say lucky!) that I went in with extreme pain and needed a dr to do an ultra sound about 8 days after my transfer. I was meant to see a Male Dr (who I didn't like very much!) but my Dr saw me and whisked me away (she was about to go home for the day) to take care of me. So I saw her a few times.. it just feels wrong!
    Ill send her some flowers with an ultra sound photo at the 12 week mark
    So strange that we don't get a follow up with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah that is what DH and I felt, almost like you need a recap of the cycle with them, I know if worked and that is what they aim for but it would be nice just to go through things with us...

Thanks
    Reviews
    well yeah, especially since this cycle was meant to be better than the last for us and we lost 7 embies.. only 1 made it! I would love to know why!!!!
    I wonder if its worth making a follow up appt? Would they do that? mmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Just a quick hello - so many of you on this thread now - I have been popping in and having a read every now and then - but I'm lost with where everyone is at now!

Hilton - we are with HFC - we are returning after a years break - we had dr Brett , but are going with dr turner this time - it is our first FET too :-)

Tj79 - I can relate to you so well ! My hubby was doing FIFO for our first cycle and although he took time off for the cycle - he wasnt home for the bfp or the first scan or the mc and that was so hard. He quit FIFO to come home as I just wasn't coping. Anyway we have two beautiful border collies and 8 3wk old puppies - and they are just gorgeous dogs and keeping me busy!

Anyway hope to get to know all of you - we have our first appointment with Dr Turner tomorrow am really nervous for some reason - Have no idea what the process is with a FET and hoping we can start quickly and get all this ttc stuff over with before next year - then we can close the book of TTC and move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome back boomerang! Nice to see you here!

I had my OB appt today and all is good! I got the hear the heartbeat (not just see it!!) and its measuring well.
    the negative is I have to have my GTT at 11 weeks (I'm 9 weeks on thursday, so its soon!!!!)
    I had GD with DS and was on insulin. I'm not overweight and its not in my family. He has no idea why I got it last time. He thinks ill have it again, so I have to prepare for it now. Quite upset as it wasn't nice to have. Injecting into a baby belly isn't fun either! Luckily its just like IVF, and I have certainly done that many times!
    anyways.. ill let you know the results!