Closed Thread
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas break! I am due to have my Pregnancy test on Friday. But today I have killer boobies and the worst back ache, can't work out if AF is going to show herself

What do you ladies think? Because I have also heard this is implantation symptoms as well?
    for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy - I hope the wait for your FET in Feb goes quickly.

21andtrying - Yep, it's a bugger that AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same! Try to keep yourself distracted and I hope the bloods on Friday show you're pregnant!

Samarasmum - thinking of you. Not long until you're next blood test. I hope it puts your mind at ease.

Sariele - Glad that you have had a great xmas. And I totally agree with the wine! I was given wine for Christmas and it's going to be ages before I can drink it! (I hope!!!)

My follow-up bloods today were really good. Progesterone is ~400 and hcg is 2100. So, more on Saturday. I'm being cautiously optomistic at this stage...but I can't help buying baby things! I bought sheets for the cot today...so will have to wash them and get the bed all made up for my little bug.

Babydust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sariele How are the wedding invitations going? Christmas and my leave is just for relaxation and no stress. Trying to do as little as possible.

Kimerleygal1 I hope so too. Are you back in Perth at the moment?

Pilbara Your Appointment will be here before you know it.

PerthS Me too. Congratulations on your BFP your numbers are great. That would have been the best Christmas present. Nothing will stop you from worrying. Just go with your gut instinct.

21andtrying I have my fingers crossed for you. Killer boobies sound like a good sign

Kb90 and tjewell you might find a better on a different thread as everyone here is TTC through IVF.

A Big Hopefully2, Leafy and everyone else. How is everyone coping with this heat?

AFM I am staying nice and cool and doing little as possible and trying not to stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to join the Perth IVF group - I'm a patient at Pivet and will be doing a FET on 3rd Jan.

This is my 7th cycle. I had 2 negative IUI's, 3 full stim IVF cycles (all negative and no frosties), and a 4th full stim IVF cycle in July that produced 4x Day 6 embryos. I had one of those embryos transferred in that cycle which resulted in a pregnancy, but unfortunately miscarried at 7 weeks due to a trisomy 16 chromosome issue. Now I'm ready to try the second embryo from that batch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babystepswa Welome. January is not too far away. that this FET is your lucky cycle.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 28-12-2011 at 17:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

babystepswa  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I hope you all had a great Christmas and coping with this heat :-)
    Welcome babystepswa - I too am at Pivet. Crossing fingers for you for 2012!
    Samarasmun - your levels are rising so that's surely a good thing. I have read that there is quite an amount of variation in individuals when it comes to hormone changes etc - I know we all (I am happy to put my hand up as a habitual culprit!) look online and see the 'norm' and then compare to that. I do hope that the BT on Friday confirms that all is ok :-)
    AFM - 10 wks 2 days and just waiting for the 12 wk scan!!! Still feeling nauseous most of the time but am happy to put up with it!
    Hope everyone is well :-)

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 10 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missbloggsy Yeah I know my levels are rising bu it is hard not to campare with my other pregnancies even the ectopic scar pregnancy. I only have 1 more sleep and then I will find out which way we are heading. It is hard being in limbo and not being able to get excited. Your 12 week scan will be here before you know it. Good luck with it, I hope all goes well.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 29-12-2011 at 10:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I hope with all my heart that little one has held on tightly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had my BT now I just have to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am waiting with you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (30-12-2011)