Closed Thread
Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you April, Amy & Samsarasmum: we are guessing that I'm around 5 weeks give or take a few days based on my estimation and HCG levels, just have to wait til my next BT next Monday to see if it is doubling. HFC have put me on a drug regime to support the pregnancy, so one day at a time now I guess.

Amy you must be so happy, that is awesome to see the little heartbeat, Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Catchick!!! What an amazing surprise.

Sorry to hear of the bfn's, I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel.
    I have my first app tomorrow since my op, I so hope I have healed up nicely on the inside, the scars on my stomach aren't half as bad as they were a few weeks ago, how time has dragged for me, hoping my fs will start a cycle straight away, AF is due today, spoke to the nurses a couple of times in the last few weeks, as I hate this being in limbo, and they were quite confident (spoke to 3 different ones as fs wasnt available) that we may start stimming this week as my AF is always on time and I will be pushing for it, if I can. I just want to start ASAP, as all I've done so far is testing, tracking, testing, operation, healing waiting waiting waiting. We have basically had every test done so I hope they don't make me wait any longer, I just want to feel as if I've done something, sooner rather than later.

Good luck to you all and I hope I will be posting tomorrow afternoon that we have started doing something instead of just waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, misbloggsy!!! What a cutie you have there!

Wonderful WONDERFUL, Catchick!! OMG!!! Sticky baby dust for you!! I hope the little one is growing nicely - it will be such a releif to see a heartbeat in a week or two. Good luck for your bloods on Monday.

Amy - wonderful for you to see that little flicker! Such good news - I hope it keeps going that way.

TJ79 - I hope AF arrives for you soon so you can get your cycle started. I hope this is a lucky cycle for you.

Samarasmum, April78, kdsd and everyone else I've missed - I hope you're all travelling well.

AFM: I've got a cold, so am struggling a little, but otherwise well and happy. Dad is back home after another week in hospital (minor surgery...doesn't look successful at this point, so he might lose his toes. ) Dad seems to be getting weaker every time I see him. At this point, I think he's just haning on to meet his grandson. Selfish of me to say it as he's so very sick, but I am glad he is. Bub is still breech (am 33 weeks tomorrow) and am booked in for Moxibustion on Saturday. Fingers crossed a little chinese magic will help turn him!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Catchick!! What an awesome surprise..

PerthS.. So sorry to hear ur dad isn't doing good.. Hopefully he gets better and gets to meet his grandson.. I'm sure he will..

Amy.. So happy u had a great scan.. Nice strong hb!!

Tj79... Did AF show?? U get to start this week..

AFM.. I feel like a little kid counting down til their bday lol.. Sux that I'm actually counting down til I inflict pain on myself and start jabbing My next appt on the 23rd is a big day for me.. Not only do i pick up my drugs ready to start our first cycle but also I have to be judged on my technical ability at work.. The outcome of it is our departments employee of the year.. Pretty nerve racking see as I'm overcoming my thumb sprain and in order to do this I need to be pain free.

Hope everyone else is doing well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Couldn't resist reading BH before my app, YES AF showed up yesterday afternoon, so that makes me cd2 for App at 12:15pm, so hopefully they do my baselines this afternoon and we start something, i don't think I have ever been happier to have AF visit!!! DH thinks I'm going nuts cos I got excited when she showed up, jumping around yelling woohoo, thanks for your kind words, I hope we all have a great result on our next/first/this cycle, GOODLUCK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Ladies,

Well I have some great news, as of tomorrow I am jabbing!!! I'm actually excited to be going full on into it. I can't believe we are going to be doing an ivf cycle this fast, Dr Barton is absolutely awesome. she listened to my side of everything and then when the nurse came in to give me all my meds, she said they were breaking all the rules for me. I'm over the moon at the moment

Forgot to add, right ovary has 12 little follies and left has 8 on my scan

Anyway enough about me, hope you are all good and wish you all the very very best of luck
    Last edited by Tj79; 13-07-2012 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been reading. Just wanted to say that I finally had a follow up with FS on Skype today, and I will be flying back to Perth for ICSI #2 in August. She told me that in my last cycle we used 1 straw of semen from July 2006, so for the next cycle we'll try 2 straws of sample from Aug 2006 and see if it's any better. Also my Gonal-F will be increased from 125 to 225.. Hopefully I get a decent number of eggs this time (and the bloody sperm samples can offer us more to choose from!). So after cycle #2 we will only have one cycle left to attempt with DH's frozen stuff, then we'll be moving on to more tests for him, then if that fails, donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the congrats

PerthS: I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad How did the Moxibustion go?

Tj79: how is the jabbing going? it all moves so quickly at first...good luck

kdsd: Good luck for the 23rd

Hi everyone else

AFM: I'm on Pregnyl 5000 and its making me feel dreadful....roll on Monday! Oh the waiting is excruciating!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TJ79 - wow - lots of little follies! Great news! Keep growing, girls!

Sariele - Fingers crossed for for your August cycle. You and your DH must be quite anxious to see if it's worth to keep trying with his sperm. I know a few people who've used donor sperm (me included!!) or donor embryos - some take a while to get over that emotional hurdle, others find it an easy decision. Anyway, it's not a small thing, so I hope you're going to be okay with whatever happens.

Catchick - Sorry you're not feeling 100%...worth it though! Fingers crossed for Monday.

AFM: The moxibusion today was weird - bub is in my left horn, and the needles (one in my little toe, one on my calf, the other on my shin) on my left side were quite painful, the ones on my right - I couldn't actually feel them! Then when she lit the moxa cones on my little toes, it was only my left foot which tingled. Bub didn't really kick or anything during the session, but gave a few kicks on the way home. Now I've got some moxa sticks to do 20 minutes (just on my little toes) each night until my next appointment. Fingers crossed bub decides to turn! I would LOVE this to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Catchick Good luck for tomorrow. I am thinking of you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (15-07-2012)