Closed Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry!! I have everything crossed for you and pray you start again really soon. Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - So very sorry to hear of your BFN *huge hugs*

KDSD and April 78 - good luck for this cycle!
    Last edited by PerthS; 03-07-2012 at 23:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum.. So sorry to hear of the BFN.. R u doing a fresh cycle next?? Life is so cruel! Sending u loads of hugs..

Had BT this morning.. Providing everything is at baseline, I don't need to go back til the 23rd to get my drugs.. So glad that the end of this 3 week wait is the beginning of our journey.. Scary but exciting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    April - so sorry to hear that! It sounds like you are moving on to the next step. Will you be doing CGH again?

Samarasmum - big hugs to you too . Sorry for another BFN for you. It must be very frustrating.

Fingers crossed for both of you for your next cycle. I was really hoping that this would be the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Samarasmum and April sorry to hear of your bfn's this month. Hope you r being kind to yourselves. Pg it happens soon for u both.

Afm- T.obias M.oshe was born on the 22nd June weighing 3.5kg and measuring 49 cm. he is just such a gorgeous baby. I love love love being a mum again. Makes me sad thinking he is the last one.
    Last edited by hopefully2; 04-07-2012 at 09:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hopefully.... Enjoy ur little boy!! Good time for cuddles in this freezing weather!!

All confirmed yesterday that I have to wait til the 23rd now with jabbing starting on the 24th.. Less than 3 weeks to go..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

hopefully2  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Hopefully2! Very exciting, look after yourself & get some rest.

AFM, waiting for my 6 weeks BT results, we drove to Exmouth today from Coral Bay for test but won't get results till tomorrow, they have to go to Perth for testing... Glad I asked it would have been stressing today!

Hope you are all doing well... XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully2 - A huge congratulations to you and your little boy!

April78 - The wait is horrible, isn't it?? Every wait is! Hopefully your DH is happy to keep going - that would be nice not to have to worry about that, too! Fingers crossed that this is the last long wait for you and that you get your BFP at the end of it.

kdsd - isn't it funny the things we look forwards to!? 24th will come around soon enough, then Happy Jabbing!! *lol*

AmyEL - fingers crossed everything keeps going well. So far everything is looking really positive.

AFM: Dad is back in hospital - had a stent put in his leg (else he was looking like needing his foot amputated). He's looking okay, but it's a bit too early to tell if it's been successful or not. I have another check up at the OB tomorrow (32 weeks) - and 4 more weeks of work (after tomorrow), so the count down to meet my little boy is on. He's still breech (transverse with his head in the left horn as it's been for the last 12 weeks) so I've booked in for moxibustion - though my OB has also agreed to an ECV at 36 weeks if it looks safe to do so.

Baby dust to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HCG 26000, very happy it's climbing :-) scan booked for Tuesday :-) yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news, Amy! I bet you'll just love seeing that tiny flicker on the screen. It's simply amazing.