Closed Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Just a quick update. I had my BT yesterday and in 6 days my levels have gone from 52 to 170
    Is that what it should be? Have they confirmed good results. What did they say?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just found this thread
    I'm 21 and my DP is 20 and I'm 18weeks pregnant due in late may anyone else going to kaleeya?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully2 View Post
    Is that what it should be? Have they confirmed good results. What did they say?

I think my numbers should be around 500. The FN was a little concerned and we just have to wait until Friday for our next BT. So I am not on top of the world at the moment, but I will try and enjoy Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    First time in this page I have a DD 23 months and 6 weeks pregs. I'm looking for a OP that fully supports vbac if anyone can help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - Oh it does sound a bit worrying. Fingers crossed for Friday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I have everything crossed for you! Merry Xmas.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS - wonderful news! Congratulations What a wonderful Christmas present!

Samarasmum -

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas! Xxx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Leafy  (24-12-2011),PerthS  (24-12-2011),Samarasmum  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perths - congrats, wonderful Christmas news.

Samarasmum - when I had my low numbers on BT I did quite a bit of googling and found on some medical websites that numbers should double in 2-3 days (I always read people saying 2 days on here). I would say your numbers are not quite doubling in 3 days but they can pick up so that they do. I do know what it is like to have to wait a week for more results so my thoughts are with you. Not the best thing over Christmas I am sure.

tjewell and kb90 - think you guys might be lost, this is an IVF thread, I think you might be after a pregnancy thread. Hope you find what you need.

Hello to Pilbara, hopefully2, 21andtrying, Sariele and everyone else. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Here's to a successful 2012 for us all .

Almost forgot the AFM - scheduled for first FET in January. Just getting impatient over the wait as I feel ready to go now!! I'll be doing a HRT cycle which I feel good about. I think it will be better than doing a whole stim cycle and transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Perths - congrats, wonderful Christmas news.

Samarasmum - when I had my low numbers on BT I did quite a bit of googling and found on some medical websites that numbers should double in 2-3 days (I always read people saying 2 days on here). I would say your numbers are not quite doubling in 3 days but they can pick up so that they do. I do know what it is like to have to wait a week for more results so my thoughts are with you. Not the best thing over Christmas I am sure.

Almost forgot the AFM - scheduled for first FET in January. Just getting impatient over the wait as I feel ready to go now!! I'll be doing a HRT cycle which I feel good about. I think it will be better than doing a whole stim cycle and transfer.
    I know what the wait is like as I was waiting forever for my levels to go down from my ectopic Scar pregnancy and they went down really slowly and went up a couple of times. I just have to think atleast my levels are going up.

Good luck with your FET in January. You just have to remember to take your pills. the January is your month. I hope your having a lovely Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - for you, I hope your levels pick up.

Christmas was pretty good. We stayed in Busselton with my mum, dad and brother in a villa at one of the holiday parks there, then spent Christmas afternoon with my extended family at my relatives' place in Yallingup. On Christmas Eve DF and I went driving around and spent lots of money on wine and preserves, not to mention cheese, chocolate and ice cream. I've got five bottles of nice wine now; better drink it all before May when I start cycling.

Now bring on 2012 so I can get this wedding out of the way and get onto baby-making!