Closed Thread
Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Samarasmum- I have every faith you have made the right decision! I hope your husband gets his wish. Statistically two day 3's help each other out. I will be thinking of u.

My boy will pg be here on Friday. Time is going so slow. I am so excited.

Good luck everyone! Which ever stage u r at. Never give up hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    samarasmum... U have made the decision I would have made if I was in ur situation. By the sounds of it though our clinic only does day 2/3 transfers so no other decision will be needed.. Fingers and toes crossed this is the one for u!! All the best for tomorrow.

Amy.. Hopefully it's all good news to come and u get the most awesome news ever!! Fingers and toes crossed for u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I think you have made a most excellent decision! Yay! Im praying for sticky embies for you.
    Will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!

thanks for all your kind words everyone. Im having a day 5 transfer on wednesday. I will be waiting on a call tomorrow to hear how they are all going. Praying that the 4 is really 6 (there are 2 not doing to well) but pray they picked up over the weekend.

Im feeling tender still and woke at 1am last night thinking I had to go to hospital.
    Thankfully it subsided after about an hour.
    I think I have minor OHSS.. so keeping an eye on everything so I can still have a transfer on wednesday.

sorry for all the 'me' posts.. kinda only one thing on my mind at the moment! Ill be less selfish and reply to everyone soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele... Just thought I'd write to u here and not in the bris thread (was bored so was just reading other threads when I came across ur post)... In regards to the price difference.. Fert North have increased their prices as of July 1st.. It'll be just under $7400 per cycle with OOP being $1800-$2k.. So the prices rnt as good as they were.. Thought I'd update that for u so u don't go booking flights to come back for treatment..
    Hope u find a clinic just as good over there.. For u!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sariele... Just thought I'd write to u here and not in the bris thread (was bored so was just reading other threads when I came across ur post)... In regards to the price difference.. Fert North have increased their prices as of July 1st.. It'll be just under $7400 per cycle with OOP being $1800-$2k.. So the prices rnt as good as they were.. Thought I'd update that for u so u don't go booking flights to come back for treatment..
    Hope u find a clinic just as good over there.. For u!!
    Thanks so much for that, and may I just say... bugger. Lol. Have they finally cottoned onto the fact that they're super cheap compared to other clinics? Well, they're still cheaper than the clinics I've researched here, but perhaps not when you add in travel costs.

Just hope it's not ridiculous $$$ to get DH's stuff flown over here...

On phone so can't do personals, but good luck to everyone cycling; I'm still reading!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi All

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this site, found it while researching ivf and infertility. I would love to join this forum as I am finding it hard to talk to most of my friends and family about this journey I (and all you) find myself on, most people just don't understand.

A little about me
    I'm 33, DH 40. TTC for 4 years, since 2008
    Attending HFC, Dr Barton.
    Both Fallopian tubes removed 28/05/12, due to hydrosalpinx in both tubes.
    IVF only from here
    Still on the mend, next appointment is for 12/07/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    ralph lauren clothing for women Among several other ways in which the brand are able to expand consequently effectively, has been their own exceptional marketing and sponsorship campaigns. in addition to a full range of clothing was produced for ball kids, mens clothing styles To handle the level of enlargement, the brand came up with many sub-categories or sub brands which will house different lines on their apparel and lifestyle items. The main lines inside Polo Ralph Lauren outdoor umbrella would include; Polo Golf, Black Label, Polo Ralph Lauren itself and naturally Lauren by Ralph Lauren. discount ralph lauren All over this growth spurt, Rob Lauren has stayed a fact to his roots: your preppy-chic image. In the late 1970s his signature scents - Polo for Men and also the accompanying Lauren for Women. Since then he provides ralph lauren mens clothing opposite of its masculine counterpart. It is all girl. It is a strong, flowery fragrance. This girlie perfume contains notes involving blended green florals, violet, carnation, increased and rare spices. http://www.ralphxlaurenuksales.com/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj79 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this site, found it while researching ivf and infertility. I would love to join this forum as I am finding it hard to talk to most of my friends and family about this journey I (and all you) find myself on, most people just don't understand.

A little about me
    I'm 33, DH 40. TTC for 4 years, since 2008
    Attending HFC, Dr Barton.
    Both Fallopian tubes removed 28/05/12, due to hydrosalpinx in both tubes.
    IVF only from here
    Still on the mend, next appointment is for 12/07/12
    Hi TJ
    welcome!
    Totally understand about having somewhere to vent. Im lucky in the fact that I have 3 mums that have been through it all before.. but this is a great place to get it off your chest (and get some great advice too!)
    Im at HFC with Dr Barton too
    I hope you are recovering nicely.. and again, welcome!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

Tj79  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to add..
    I had a call today from the lab
    we have 8 embies!!!!!
    apparently the 2 that were lagging behind picked up!!
    there were also 2 that didn't divide on saturday, but they did on sunday!
    praying we get a good number that make it to day 5 (wednesday)
    the 2 that were late are a bit smaller, but the lab was happy with how it was all going.
    Im so so so so happy! Im still in shock going from 4 to 8!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Check this out girls :-)

Being cautiously optimistic... Will do another one in the morning Xxxx
    Attached Images