Closed Thread
Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Re- posting from the July/ August thread...
    We had our info sess today and counselling session.. Got alot of info all in a few hours.. Learnt that prices have gone up That sux!! But learnt what to expect..
    We will be on lucrin from approx day 21 of next cycle (roughly July 23) the level will be 10.. Then once august cycle starts I'll be on gonal f 150... So looking at roughly EPU on aug 17 and ET on aug 20. Suppose to be 2 day transfers but if falls over weekend them they do 3 day ones.. Obviously it changes if they think it needs be..
    Itll be a SET so fingers crossed it works.. Approx Preg test will be 31stAug. Exciting but scary knowing the timeline.. Can't wait to start!!

Sariele..of course u r able to stay with us... Fingers crossed its been implantation spotting.. Best wishes with the move..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think AF is here... I have spotting and cramping like I normally get

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I think AF is here... I have spotting and cramping like I normally get
    Is it too early for AF though? Could be implantation, just wait and see what happens. It might just stop and go away.

And AF cramps mean nothing; the progesterone can do that to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its a week tomorrow since transfer so I think its too late for implantation... and I am a 28 day cycle which is about now so could be AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saiele How was your morning? Sending you lots of . You will always be welcome to post here. Good luck with your trip to Brisbane. Injections are not over for me. I have another 4 to go to finish odd this cycle.

AmyEL Sending you lots of . Hang in there and try and keep yourself busy.

Kdsd It sounds like you are prepared now.

A big PerthS and everyone else

AFM We only got 3 eggs today. Hanging out for the cal from the clinic tomorrow.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 15-06-2012 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry you only got 3 Samarasmum. You only need one though.. pray you get a good result tomorrow!

AmyEL - Im sorry. I have no words to help.. just hope you are taking care of yourself.

We got one good news after today.. I got 11 after EPU.
    that doesn't mean much for us though, we got 12 last cycle and only 3 embies out of it. Praying we get a better result tomorrow.

Hi everyone else, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AmyEL - fingers crossed for you. I had cramps the entire time I was on progesterone...which was until 15 weeks. So even when I was very pregnant, I felt like I was getting my period.

Sarile - Of course you can stay in this thread! Great to hear you're keeping positive about things. I hope your move goes smoothly, I have moved too many times... I know it can be pretty stressful.

Samarasmum - Quality, not quantity. I hope that all fertilise and you get some lovely looking embies. Are you going for a day 3 or 5 transfer?

AFM: Scan today looked good - my little bloke hasn't slipped back anymore, which is a huge releif. My glucose test came back normal - thank god. Unfortauntely my bloods showed I'm now officially anemic, so I'm now on iron tablets....just to compound my constipation! In all honesty, if that is my big whinge, then life is good.

Baby dust everyone.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS That is great that everything is going well apart from the constipation. Only 2 of the 3 have fertised and the embryologist said 2 out of 3 aint bad. I have heard that somewhere before.

Adden How did you embryos' go today. Have youe heard.

AFM I have a decision to make. I can get them both transfered tomorrow or I can wait. Not sure what to do. Any advise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 4 out of 11.
    not the best result, but I only need 1!!!!!

I don't have advice for you Samarasmum.. I chose to do a day 5 even though I don't really know the pros and cons for either so will be interested to hear if people reply to you cause it could help me!
    I chose a day 5 cause they said they could select the strongest one later. so I said yes. Don't know if that was wise or not!
    congrats on the 2! thats amazing success rate! 2 out of 3 is awesome!

perths - Im happy your glucose was good. I had GD with DS and it sucked big time.
    sorry you are on iron tablets.. at least it will put you right

hi everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    PerthS That is great that everything is going well apart from the constipation. Only 2 of the 3 have fertised and the embryologist said 2 out of 3 aint bad. I have heard that somewhere before.

Adden How did you embryos' go today. Have youe heard.

AFM I have a decision to make. I can get them both transfered tomorrow or I can wait. Not sure what to do. Any advise?
    Hey Samarasmum tough decision. Question is r u ready to be a mum of four coz potentially that could happen if u go the double transfer. Were the other kids day 3 or 5? Can u ask Simon turner for advice? Gee whizz ivf is full of tough decisions. 2 x day 3 is supposed to have similar tastes of success to 1 day five. Thing is if you get nothing to day five you know about it and it costs less. That way you can start again. Friggin hell. I had this decision last time too and put two back and got nothing. We then fell pg on ovulation induction...go figure! What does hubby say?