Closed Thread
Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know what the criteria is for freezing embryo's? Do the need to be a certain quality before they will consider?

Thanks
    Reviews
    KDSD - I have no idea, sorry. It might be locked to something only moderators can do.

AmyEL - I think that is something that the embryologists decide. From what you've said, your embies are looking pretty good, so I'm sure you'll have some good enough to freeze. Good luck tomorrow!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer done, but was a mission getting in there, hurt a lot! Turns out I have a blockage to my cervix so Dr had to use quite a few contraptions to get catheter thru, ouch! Embryo was good & had started hatching so that was really positive, and we have 3 to freeze, maybe more :-) ... Doc reckoned we would have found it hard to fall pregnant with Dh's low count, interesting morning really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy: they like to put back grade a's and tend to only freeze grade a or b's.
    good luck! you're PUPO and in the TWW now

my rebates came back within days after the egg pickup and i got a little more back after the embryo transfer too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sad about Rinche as if we don't go through enough and then to be faced with such devestating news! Just awful...l will definately be buying one of the books.

Hi to everyone else, l hope you are all travelling well, lots of to all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kdsd BT went well on Friday my levels are 570.

AmyEL Congratulationson being PUPO The rebate comes through quick at HFC

April78 I saw Rinche and DD today and they are both lookingwell. I can’t answer questions as I am in the same boat as yourself. Her DD is puttingon weight and growing nicely.

Scruffy Rinche is coping the best way she can and she has alot of support around her.

A Big PerthS,Sariele,Jaspat24 and CatChick I hopeeveryone is enjoying their weekend.

AFM Jabbing going really good, just don’t like mixing the pregnyl and puttingit into 3 needles. I go for BT and scan on Monday to find out how everything isgoing.

Last edited by Samarasmum; 09-06-2012 at 20:45.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Entertainment Book Fundraising for Amalie Telo

Hi All, Thought I'd log on and say hello. (it's been a long while).
    Firstly, tthank you Samarasmum for putting a post on my behalf. And thank you to those who have and are going to purchase an entertainment book.

My daughter Amalie is doing well health wise. She is growing well, and certainly is not failing to thrive (like a lot of the websites explaining Lissencephaly list as a problem), however does have feeding difficulties at time. Dr's have not given us a prognosis, but I certainly expect that she'll be with us for a lot longer than what the Internet seems to depict. There do not appear to be many WA families with the same condition (Ive met 4, but I'm sure there are more), and I don't believe the Drs actually know much about it. The Internet gives a very grim picture of her condition, however so far, Amalie is doing well, considering.
    Secondary to Lissencephaly, she has CVI (Cortical Visual Impairment) where her eyes work, and the nerves to the brain work, but her brain may not be telling her what she is seeing. She also has epilepsy. Thankfully daily meds have kept it under control so far.

Developmentally, she still has not rolled (at 10m) cannot hold things, cannot support her weight on her legs, and so cannot sit, crawl, etc. she has great neck control now, and is able to hold hersel up in a sitting position. She is getting stronger every day, and is a very content bub.

I have rambled in a bit, but just wanted to let you know where she is at.
    Me, well Im doing well also. Of course a huge shock, and I still have my horrible emotional days, but I have my gorgeous baby girl to hold in my arms. As weird as this may sound, 2 years of IVF (approx 10 cycles from memory) has prepared me for this journey, and really lessened the blow. We go thru so much emotion, grief, heartache, joy, etc on the ART journey, that it ad it so much easier to cope with what's been thrown at us. It certainly makes us stronger. We are also 'fortunate' that we still have 5 embies in the freezer, and so if they can find a genetic cause for Amalie's condition, then we have the option of doing PGD for our next IVF attempt..... Yes, we still want to add to our family.

Anyway, that's a little about us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, as I'm happy to share. If you have Facebook, search the event "Entertainment Book Fundraising for Amalie Telo".

I haven't had a chance to read up on where you are all at in your cycles, but best of luck to you all.

(Sorry for the typos. On the iPad here, and this web page is not liking it, so I cant edit properly).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinche For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy – I see that you had four embies frozen in the end. That’s a great number. I hope the little one on board has made a home for itself.

Samarasmum – how is the triple jabbing going?

Rinche – sorry to hear that your little girl is having so many struggles in her life. You sound like you are handling it all really well. I hope that you have lots of success with the fundraising.

to Jaspat, Perths, Catchick, kdsd and everyone else. Hope you are all safe from the storm.

AFM - Going along well at the moment. 19 week scan tomorrow so both excited and nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!
    May I join your thread??
    Im at Hollywood about to have EPU hopefully soon.. over the jabbing and sniffing and wanting to move on!

Rinche - Im so sorry that you are going through all of this. You sound so positive, you are amazing!

Samsaras mum - Im doing the pregnyl thing too! I haven't don't pregnyl and gonalF before.. its a lot of jabs hey! I hate getting it all ready!

Hope you are all safe in the storm tonight (if there is one.. Perth always says there is going to be one and it never happens! haha!) but stay safe anyways!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy Triple injections are going ok. with your 19 week scan. Are you going to find out the sex?

Adden Who are you seeing at Hollywood? I haven’t done and sniffing. I don’t like getting the pregnyl needles ready either.

A Big to everyone else. Try and keep safe in the big storm to come.

AFM I have my BT and Scan tomorrow. Might get an answer on when EPU will be.