Closed Thread
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news, AmyEL!! I hope you get some lovely looking embies.

Samarasmum - Happy jabbing! I know noone acutally likes jabbing, but I definitely think it's a better stage in the process than waiting!

Baby dust everyone
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Amy.. For great news tomorrow!!

Sariele... Just had a thought about the payments etc.. I know we pay $350 or something on the day of the info sess and counselling then it says to pay the $6700 (ish) on transfer day, is this when u got told to pay it and did u have to pay anything when's got the meds or is it included in the lump sum??
    How long does it take to get the rebate from Medicare??
    Sorry for the 20 questions, just thought I'd ask so we know where we r at and what to expect.. I know I'm sure I'll find out next week at our appt but being an impatient person, I like to know things in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup, I paid $6751 I think on the day of ET, and I never had to pay extra for any medication so I assume it is all included in that sum. I can't tell you about the medicare rebate yet as I haven't received it.. I filled out one of those forms to give to the receptionist, but I forgot to ask how long it takes. If I haven't got it by Friday when I go for my first BT I will try and remember to ask then.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls not sure if you remember Rinche, she had a long journey with ivf and finaly has her miricle. Her DD is now almost 10 months old and recently diagnosed with a rare brain malformation disorder called Lissencephaly.

There is a fundraiser for her DD through purchasing the 2012-13 Entertainment Books for Perth. If you would like to help support Rinche's DD you can follow the following link to purchase an Entertainment Book.
    http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/915k46

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had the call this morning... out of our 7, 5 are at 7 cell stage and doing well and 2 are at 5 cell just moving a little slower... not sure what quality they are, I didn't think to ask... might call them and check or just wait till Saturday as we are booked in for transfer :-)
    Fingers and toes are crossed at the moment!!

Also noticed in my bank account our rebate has come through from medicare, I paid it full on 16th May, so only taken 3 weeks for it to come back to us.

Cheers Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - what terrible news. I met Rinche at one of the Perth catch ups. I hope she is coping OK? Puts all our journey's into perspective.

Please send regards and I'll definitely get an Entertainment book to help fundraise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Very sorry about Rinche aswell, I didn't meet her, but that is terrible... all the best to her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about Rinche's DD. My heart goes out to them all

Great news, AmyEL!! Good luck for Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Amy... good luck for tomorrow!! Thanks for the rebate info... Good to know it doesn't take forever to return then!!

Dont know who Rinche is but so sad to hear... If this journey isn't hard enough to end up with news like that.. Poor family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know how to change the name of a thread??? tried editing the first post but it would only do a title for that post not the whole thread..