Closed Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PerthS, I am still having positive opks though :s Ni think they went through some of it but I think I was so over the moon I was going to ovulate for the first time, plus you ladies have the experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Samarasmum - congratulations! Wonderful news! Hope those levels keep rising nicely xxx

21andtrying- good luck! Xx

Everyone else - hope you are all ok...

AFM- nothing to report, just trying not to go too crazy with the wait for my next cycle...not long now, hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS Yeah I know last time I was 48 and tested a day early. That one just implanted in the wrong place. I had signs things where not going right last time. This time everything is OK. I just have to wait for BT’s and a scan at 7 weeks to find out if my embie has implanted in the correct spot. How are you going?

Hopefully2 I still have signs and I am no longer on crinone. How are you going?

Sariele I start leave this Friday as well. I can’t wait. I need a break. Have you got any plans for your holidays?

21andtrying I know after trigger it is around 36 hours. Levels are different with every cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Pilbara Enjoy your Christmas and your next cycle will be here before you know it.

A Big to everyone else I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM I have been busy at work and it won’t stop until Friday, when I will get a two week break. I just can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Sariele I start leave this Friday as well. I can’t wait. I need a break. Have you got any plans for your holidays?
    Tell me about it. I'm just so tired! We're going down south for the Christmas weekend, but aside from that I will be making wedding invitations with my BM, maybe get some more wedding stuff organised, and just generally relaxing as much as possible. Are you doing anything?

to everyone else, nearly the weekend...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Samsarasmum, woo hoo hope your levels keep rising.
    Pilbara, how are you traveling. You should join us country girls on our Facebook group, we found it easier to keep up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kimberleygal1 - how are you and your two lovely bubs going? Are you still planning on heading OS for number 3? I have to say I do miss the country girls thread, but I'm not on Facebook so I can't catch up with you all! I'm ok, a little disillusioned with this whole process, but I have an appt with Dr Turner in January, so I'm trying to stay positive! Say hi to the other country gals from me xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I really hope your little one is snuggling into a good place this time.

Pilbara - yep, SO much waiting...I hate it! I hope all the wait is worth it for you and this is your lucky cycle.

21andtrying - I do hope you haven't worn your poor hubby out! Fingers crossed your 2WW goes swiftly.

AFM - I had wonderful news today - A BFP! 153! OMG! I coudn't have asked for a better Christmas present. I have to have more bloods on Tuesday and keep taking Crinone...but so far, so good. I can't wait to see the little hear beat. I think that will stop me from worrying so much.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I went for my BT today to see if I had ovulated and I have and my P4 levels were at 62, the FS nurse said she was very happy with these for my '21' day BT and next week for Pregnancy test so when can I start POASing?? I'm so excited hopefully good news for the new year

Hope everyone everyone is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi ladies,

I went for my BT today to see if I had ovulated and I have and my P4 levels were at 62, the FS nurse said she was very happy with these for my '21' day BT and next week for Pregnancy test so when can I start POASing?? I'm so excited hopefully good news for the new year

Hope everyone everyone is travelling well
    Forget peeing on a stick! Waste of time and money. Just get busy, enjoy life and go for final bloods! You will do your head in other. Just my personAl experience and opinion talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. I had my BT yesterday and in 6 days my levels have gone from 52 to 170