Closed Thread
Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that, Miggy. Take care of yourself
    xx

Good news, Sariele. I hope your follies are growing nicely - not long until your scan to see what is going on in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies..

Been a few days since I came on here, well I tell a lie I read posts everyday but don't actually post anything myself due to waiting patiently for our next appt so nothing to add just yet.. Getting impatient though.. got to learn patience though coz once that appt is over it'll be waiting for end of July for cd21 to start the scary part of jabbing!!

Catchick, April and Miggy... So sorry it did not happen this cycle.. Hugs all round
    Sariele... How's the jabbing going?? Don't know anything about numbers and levels etc yet but sounds promising... Good luck for tomorrows scan.. There's some nice follies growing!
    Samarasmum... Hope AF arrives soon so u can start... It's funny that we wish af would arrive some times then other months we hope and pray it doesn't.. No wonder our bodies do strange things!! I wish mine would hurry up Nd start just so I know that only one more AF after this one til we start!!

Good luck with the glucose test Leafy..

To anyone I may have missed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks kdsd, jabbing is second nature now, but I strongly recommend using an ice pack after the first couple of days to numb your belly beforehand... my skin toughened up or something very quickly, so I have to push the Lucrin needle quite hard to get it in now (and yes I am changing injection sites every day, so WTF?). I don't know anything about E2 numbers either, but I guess my scan tomorrow will reveal how well I'm progressing.

Question:
    Do clinics (particularly Fert North) tend to avoid doing EPUs on a Saturday?? I'm asking because that's the day my husband flies to Brisbane, and as well as wanting to see him off, my parents are also away on the weekend so I have no one to take me to the hospital and then stay with me at home overnight.. I will be CD 14 on Saturday so I'm a little bit worried. Being a long weekend I don't know if I could find any friends who would be able to help me either. I can think of four that I could call on and ask, but two are occupied with toddlers and such, and one lives too far away and is probably busy as well. Oh well, I'll wait and see what they tell me after my scan tomorrow..
    Last edited by Sariele; 29-05-2012 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Miggy, sending hugs your way.

Samarasmum, I had a day 2 scan but bloods showed I wasn't a "true" day 2 AF was a bit start stop at the beginning, so had to wait a few days to do another BT to start Gonal... Had Scan & BT on Monday, had 2 big follicles on RH side with 6 smaller ones, they couldn't really get to LH side so was about 7 follicles that they could make out but not measure, sounds silly but I was a little disappointed with the numbers, hopefully the smaller ones will catch up, but have to keep telling myself its quality not quantity, on the plus side my lining was 10C, so exactly where it needs to be. I have been out of action with a cold the last couple of days, hopefully that gets better before EPU, at the moment it might be Friday otherwise probably Monday... Can't wait to give up the Syneral, I can handle the injections but that stuff just doesn't get any better!

Baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I was still asked to have my blood test tomorrow. I was told that I need to have a break for one month before my next cycle. It's either an FET or another fresh cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cancel that question, the tech answered it for me before I even asked anyone!

Copying and pasting what I wrote in the May/June thread:

Just got home from my scan and BT. How does everyone on these and other IVF forums get all their follicle stats from their scans?? Do you have to specifically ask for a list? All my tech said was that I "met the criteria" for EPU on Friday as I had 3 follies measuring over 17mm, but they may decide Monday so the smaller ones have a chance to grow too. When I went for the BT afterwards, I told the nurse that they said I could be ready for either Friday or Monday, so she checked my stats from the scan and pretty much confirmed this. I tried to look at her screen, but all I saw was "1x20, 1x18, 1x12, *something*x8" (may have been 1x8, but I'm sure sure measured more than 4 follies!). Those numbers suggest I only have two over 17mm, so I don't know what's going on.

Regardless, I've been given my Pregnyl trigger for tonight just in case they decide to go with Friday, but I won't find out until I call for my results this afternoon.

If things go well from this point onwards, I could be PUPO by next Thursday at the latest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had BT & scan this morning, looking like Monday for EPU, only had 1 follie at18mm, the rest (bout 7) were 11-15mm so better to leave & let them catch up to the big one... My E2 is up to 2300 so all heading in the right direction, just need to get rid of this dam cold!! Back in for another BT & scan on Friday morning :-) XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confirmed EPU for Friday! E2 = 3509, don't know how many good follies I will have by Fri, so just hoping they keep growing. Trigger at 9pm tonight.

Hope you feel better soon Amy, and your follies do some nice growing over the next few of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Sariele. Look forward to hearing all about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele Good luck for today.