Closed Thread
Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tout d'abord,Bikini bandeau C'est seulement un peu embarrassante lors de l'exécution qu'il à l' piscine, mais quand c'est gouttes humide et gorgés d'eau ,maillot de bain qui sera qui ne veut pas dire nous ne pouvons pas être get confiant, confortable, et cool (littéralement!) marques de maillot de bain maillot de bains femme maillot de bain 2 pièces femmeserait est idéal, mais vous pouvez utiliser pourrait d'occasion peut utiliser une faite de épaisse lourde toile, si vous laissez votre celles queue s'égoutter avant de le mettre dans le dans le fourre-tout. Juste être sûr pour aider à sécher le sac à fond dès que vous décompressez à la propriété.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Catchick, that bites. I hope your thyroid issues sort themselves out soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78 and CatChick Sending you both lots and lots of Take time for yourself and do something special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Catchick & April78 XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele – glad that your cats have found a temporary home. I love cats but unfortunately DH is allergic so I can’t even have my own. To answer your stimming question – I didn’t feel anything until after my first u/s to check how they were growing. I had 8 or so on each ovary about 10-12mm, and after that I could feel that my ovaries were full but I don’t think I had any twinges at all. And re payment. I put some extra money on our credit card and then paid with that. I think our credit limit was $6000 and we had to pay $7500, so I put about $2000 on the card and that worked. Generally you can also pay in a number of ways – part with a debit card, part with a credit card. I once saw a lady paying with cash. It was actually a big pain because I was in a rush but the receptionist had to count all the money.

Catchick and April – I’m sorry to hear about your results. Look after yourselves and do what you need to find your equilibrium again.

Cutie Miggy – welcome to the Perth thread. I had such a terrible first experience with my first embryo transfer (so much pain I nearly threw up) that they cancelled it and made me come back the next day to do it under sedation. My file now has a big fat sticker on it saying all transfers to be done under sedation. Hope yours wasn’t nearly as bad as mine!!

Samarasmum – good luck with this cycle. I hope it is the one for you.

Amy – I think the hormones affected my memory too, and the progesterone made me soooo tired for about the first week that I was on it. Sorry can’t help with the low estrogen.

Perths – hope you and your family are all well at the moment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    April I don't have a retroverted uterus. When the FS was trying to guide the little catheter tube thingy in it kept going to the side and he had to use some force to get it where he wanted it but it just ended up too painful for me. Had it done tbe next day under sedation and they said it was straightforward as they were able to fill up my bladder more for a better view and use a bit of pressure. I did read one woman's story on here that freaked me out a bit after that. She said that previous IVF attempts had created 'false passages' in her cervix. Her previous clinic had not used ultrasound guidance and so it turned out that her embryos were not actually being put in her uterus. It made me glad that my clinic always uses ultrasound. Anyway, I was sure that the trauma of that first experience was a factor in that first transfer resulting in a chemical. Quite happy to go under to save myself that trauma again!!! Good luck for your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catchick and April78 *huge hugs* to you both.

Samarasmum - happy jabbing! I hope this is the cycle for you.

Sariele - sorry, I've already got an indoor cat and am in a panic about how he's going to cope when bub comes. I'd hate to upset him even more with the arrival of another 2 fur-babies. I hope you find a home for them soon.

Trucking along for me. 26 weeks now. I'm off to get the glucose test (I only have to do the 1 hour one! YAY!)in 2 weeks, then back to the OB again. He's keeping an eye on bubs growth as bub has dropped back a little. I've put in my leave request at work...waiting for HR to approve it. I'll be taking 10 months, then going back part time for a while.
    Mum and Dad are struggling at home, though they're still trying to sort out their in-home help. Hopefully they'll get that sorted out soon and then get into a more relaxing routine.

Babydust to everyone
    xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my AF this afternoon, didn't even wait for my blood test on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Miggy, that sucks. Take care of yourself.

Had my first BT today since starting Gonal-F (CD 9). E = 1529, which must be okay since they're keeping me on the same dose for now. First scan booked for Wednesday, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78 How are you going?

AmyEL Not feeling 100% does make sense. Did you have to have a day 2 scan? How was your BT and scan today? I started with Hollywood in 2004. Yes the memory is temporary but then you have baby brain to look forward too.

Sariele Yeah you definitely need a routine. Good luck with your scan on Wednesday. I just put all the money on CC and get reward points. It is great that you have found a home for your cats and you can visit them when you like.

Cutie Miggy Sending you lots and lots of . Do something special for yourself.

CatChick How are you going?

PerthS How did your glucose test go. I hope your leave gets approved. 10 months is a good amount of time to have off. I hope the in-home help gets sorted soon.

A Big Kdsd, Leafy and everyone else.

AFM Waiting for AF to turn up. I can’t wait to start.