Closed Thread
Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Samarasmum, doing well, still sniffing & and on day 4 of Gonal-F, do far so good... No major symptoms, just don't feel 100% myself, if that makes sense... Very tired though, finding it hard to sleep, too much going on in my head! Other than that I going well, BT on Friday... I'm at Hollywood, what about you, they are all so lovely, very happy with the clinic :-) hope your are all well, baby dust everyone's way! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Samarasmum, the injections are okay, I'm finding them unreasonably inconvenient though, like this big massive thing that I have to make sure I do so I can't do anything different in my routine of a morning. IYKWIM. Headaches and tiredness, especially in the morning from when I wake up, but nothing bad at all. Yet, anyway! Yes hopefully my BT results on Mon will tell me that something productive is happening in there.

Amy, I didn't realise how close our cycles are; I'm on day 3 of Gonal today! But I'm on Lucrin, not Synarel. It's great to have someone here whose cycle parallels my own.. let's just hope they both end up in a sticky BFP.

I have another "IVF noob" question: At Fert North, and presumably other clinics, they ask you to pay for your entire cycle on the day of ET (as well as your hospital and anaethetist fees). So when you're talking multiple thousands of dollars in one hit, what method of payment are you meant to use? Cause banks generally have a daily transaction limit... do you ask the bank to lift this limit for one day, do you get bank cheques, or is there some other way I'm not thinking of? I only thought of it the other day, imagined myself paying by card and then getting rejected because it's too much for one transaction.

Finally, and this is ***URGENT***:

Does anyone know ANYONE in Perth who would be interested in adopting two 2-year-old cats in the next week or so, or even be open to fostering them for two years while we are in Brisbane??? They cannot come with us, and I've tried pretty much everything to find them a new home. I love them so much and I was actually in tears earlier this afternoon imagining them being euthanised because no one can take them. I've tried Gumtree, facebook, twitter, animal shelters, catteries, vets, etc. And now baby forums! If anyone wanted to foster, I would be happy to pay for their food and annual vaccinations until we reclaimed them when we return to Perth in two years. They are indoor cats with a secured cat run, and I wanted them to stay in such a state, but now so long as they're being loved and looked after I don't mind where they go..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Samarasmum. It will be next Friday I am getting excited now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes very close cycles Sariele!

We had to pay on CD2 so all paid now, just used credit card, credit cards don't usually have daily limits bad long as there is enough credit left on it should be fine, call your bank to double check though if your worried :-)

Sorry don't know anyone that would take ur cats, I hope you fine someone!

I have had one hell of a morning! Went for BT and got halfway there & realised I forgot to have my Gonal-F injection... Oops! luckily the clinic gave me another pen to use so I didn't have to go all the way home, I was already late for work and we live an hour away from clinic! Then DH dropped me at work & when I got to my desk I remembered that my laptop was on the car! 10 calls later I finally got hold of him to turn around... So finally at 10am I could start work!! Hormones appear to affect my memory & organizational skills, considering I am a PA it's a bit of a worry! Hopefully it's only temporary!! Lol

Anyway hope you are all have a great day!!

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele: I'm checking with someone re your cats and will get back to you. What breed of cat are they & why can't you take them to Brissie with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had BT results... Been on Gonal 4 days, today is day 5... Estrogen is low, only about 300... Got to up my dosage to 225... Trying not to worry, anyone else experienced this? Going back Monday morning for BT & US, hopefully we'll see some good sized follicles :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele: sorry, no go....I would take them but I already have two indoor cats...I'm sorry, poor pusses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catchick: Thanks so much for that! It's okay, it looks like my issue will have a happy ending; a couple in Brisbane who I met on a tour in Europe four years ago, and I haven't had anything to do with since, saw my facebook pleas and have offered to foster them for us for the two years we are away. I cannot believe how amazingly generous they are, especially since they already have two dogs, a cat and a toddler!

We couldn't take them with us because we will be living in a city rental apartment where pets are not permitted. This friend says I can visit them pretty much whenever. Just... wow.

I asked this in the May/June thread but haven't had any responses yet.. Does anyone get any symptoms or feelings in their ovary areas when stimming? If so, when does that start happening? I'm on day 4 of Gonal and haven't felt a thing yet. In fact, apart from my usual tension headache, I feel quite good.

Thanks Amy re: payment.. I suspected credit card would work, however we have a debit credit card (not a normal one), so I wasn't sure if this would make a difference. I might call the bank beforehand to make sure. I hope that your u/s on Monday goes well. I don't know anything about hormone levels, but I will find out on Monday what mine are doing too.. Like you, I am anxious that I may not be responding ideally and that they will up my Gonal dosage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear April. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele: thats great news.

April78: sorry you got a BFN too

BFN for me.....2 frosties left...
    I'm taking a break, HRT FET drugs have messed with my Thyroid big time so l now need to get back on to top of that before trying again...