Closed Thread
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Amy, I hope the time goes quickly for you too. FS does 3-day transfers, so I'm assuming that is what I'll be having if I am lucky enough to get a good embie. She said that if we happen to have a lot fertilise, she might freeze some at 3 days and some at 5 days, but the fresh transfer will be 3 days. 2 day transfers are unusual but certainly not unheard of, your FS probably has a good reason for doing a 2 day though. Can't hurt to ask though, even if just to satisfy your curiosity.

My Lucrin jab this morning was the most painful yet, I can't believe how much it's hurting compared to barely anything a week ago... it's getting to the stage where I'm almost scared to do them, and like Amy said I haven't even got to the 2-a-day stage yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I might have confused u by putting good luck Amy on the end.. I was actually saying that to Amy, hoping for her af to arrive so she can start jabbing etc.. Wasn't actually a sign off which I could understand by the way I wrote it.. Just thought I'd stop the confusion

Sorry to hear the pain has got worse.. Really not looking forward to them ones then!! Hopefully this will be the only cycle u'll need to do so u won't have to go thru it again!!

Hope everyone else is travelling nicely..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Think I might have confused u by putting good luck Amy on the end.. I was actually saying that to Amy, hoping for her af to arrive so she can start jabbing etc.. Wasn't actually a sign off which I could understand by the way I wrote it.. Just thought I'd stop the confusion

Sorry to hear the pain has got worse.. Really not looking forward to them ones then!! Hopefully this will be the only cycle u'll need to do so u won't have to go thru it again!!

Hope everyone else is travelling nicely..
    Bwahaha, it was probably a joint effort, I'm sleep deprived and probably wasn't paying attention; I knew there was someone hear called Amy and thought it was a sign-off! Lol.

Yeah, I really hope this is the only time I have to do this, for a couple of years at least..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Just a quick update from me, l know it's early but I did a HPT this morning and it was negative my other pregnancies showed up at this stage.

April78: how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78: My BT is Friday, l agree it is a little bit early still but my others did show up at this stage albeit feint they were still there, but today was very negative...so will carry on taking my drugs just in case but l really don't hold much hope, l intuitively know this hasn't taken. Blast that Pregnyl, l hope your little twinges are a positive sign Good luck, fingers are x for you. So you should be able to poas on Thursday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there, Catchick! My HPT didn't show that second line until I was 6 weeks pregnant. Thank goodness for the blood test at 4 weeks else I'd have given up (my cycles are 50+ days, so I'd not be surprised if I didn't bleed). Anyway *hugs* and good luck for Friday.

AFM: Off to the OB again tomorrow. Fingers crossed he's happy with everything.

Baby dust everyone
    xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm new here in bub hub. I'm in Perth as well and had my first cycle this May. I had my embryo transfer yesterday afternoon and I have to say its worse than a pap smear, not to mention the pressure of the ultrasound on my full bladder. The nurse told me they've frozen 2 more. Now I just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed. Good luck to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry guys, I haven't been into this thread for a few days. Just quickly wanted to say that I've finally started stimming as of today, and have my first BT to check progress on Monday. Glad to have started actively cycling instead of waiting for AF. Fingers crossed I respond well to the Gonal-F (but not too well!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kdsd I know how it feels to be low on Rubella. I have had 3 boosters in 6 years. What medications will you be on? That is only going to be the beginning of the waiting games. When you start your injections time does seem to go quickly.

AmyEL how are you going. Which clinic are you with?

Sariele How are you going with all of your injections now. Lucrin Does make you tired. I only found that out when I wasn’t taking it in a cycle. with your BT on Monday.

Catchick Hang in there. I have my for you. Good luck for Friday.

April78 Have you caved with your poas addiction. for Friday.

PerthS How is everything treating you? I hope you are relaxing.

Cutie Miggy When is your final BT?

AFM I collected all my meds yesterday. I was asked Have you done this before. My reply was have you seen my file. I will be on 3 needles a day. Can’t wait to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow April...

Samarasmum.... I will be on lucrin and gonal f.. The only 2 that I remember seeing on the form apart from the trigger shot and I know there was something about progesterone but not sure what.. Can't believe ur clinic asked u that!! Stupid people! 3 needles a day I was scared about having to do 2!!