Closed Thread
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Sariele – you must be so happy to be starting, how is it going so far?
    I am, for sure! Still just jabbing away with the Lucrin, and hoping that AF holds off for a few more days.. my last few cycles have been 26, 24, 26 days, so I'm really hoping that this one is at least 27 days so that it's more ideal for IVF. Day 25 at the moment.

Thanks kdsd, and good luck for your appt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PerthS, Leafy & kdsd for the advice!!

I'll probably go with Dr. Hart at FSWA at the moment... with the earliest appointment being mid July..

Good luck Sariele, kdsd, April78, and to anyone else I've missed.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It’s been a while since I have really posted so this one is a big one.

Kdsd I hope your journey is a short one. There is always lots to learn. Good luck on Tuesday for your FS appointment.

Sariele Welcome back from your honeymoon. That is great that you can get a cycle in before you leave. Try not to stress too much and just take one day at a time.

CatChick How are you going?

Leafy That is great to hear that you are not having morning sickness. How was your OB appointment? I Had my FS appointment last Thursday. That is great that all risk factors are low.

PerthS It is great that your amnio results came back normal. That would be a load of your mind. Try and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. How is your Dad going? August will be heare before you know it.

Jaspat24 That is a great heart beat. I know what you mean about having everything.

Hopefully2 When do you start maternity leave? Yes I can do a fresh and I can’t wait.

April78 Good luck with your FET on Monday. I have my for you. We have one frostie left, I am not keen on doing another FET and am going for a fresh cycle.

Boomerang1882 That is great that you are ready to go again. Yay you have made your first step. It will get easier. You shouldn’t feel guilty for your desires for another child.

AmyEL Once you start Jabbing I am sure you will get used to it. It is always good to look forward.

Missbloggsy I hope you get some good sleep soon.

Kayjaye I hope when you have your next cycle it will be your lucky one.

Bunnie02 Welcome We are with Hollywood and they are great. Dr Turner is great but can be hard to get an appointment with. I am seeing Dr Perkins and I would recommend him as he has been great.

AFM I have had my FS appointment and all went well. I have a couple of BT to have which should come back negative. We are trying something different again. Will be on Gonal f 300, Pregnyl 75 and orgalutran. Can’t wait to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to the newbies

PerthS: thanks for the good vibes

Leafy: That's awesome news, sounds like you are on your way to a perfect pregnancy, lucky you

April78: Hope your transfer goes well today

bunnie02: I started at Claremont and to this day regret wasting my time there, l'm now at HFC and couldn't be happier my FS is Dr Turner, l would highly recommend both HFC and Dr Turner.

Samsarsmum: A special hi to you Great news that you are on your way again, l was on exactly the same protocol my last cycle except they changed me to Puregon as l had always only used GonalF and l had a great response and fert rate, Good Luck.

AFM: Finally..l had my transfer on Sunday, after my estradiol injections my lining came back up to 7.5 but apparently was nice and plump with 3 layers (which is good apparently!) and hopefully it did get a litthle thicker by the time l had the transfer, fingers x....the thaw was successful l now have one perfect 5day blasty on board and still 2 in the freezer. Yay l love being PUPO...it was such a long wait..today l am CD30 and 1dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    bunnie02: update on my comment re FSWA, l did once have the pleasure of meetind Dr Hart and he did one of my transfers which resulted in a BFP but sadly mc, l think he is the best choice at FSWA but l had terrible experiences there with the nurses and my FS (which was not Dr Hart) Good Luck, and remember move if your not happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO CatChick and April78

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeY ladies.

Congrats catchick and April on being pupo.. Hope this 2ww goes extremely fast for u both and there is positive news on the other end.. Have everything crossed for u both..

Had our appt today which went really well.. All our results r good.. Although my rubella was low so had to get that immunisation done today.. Which sux coz now it has pushed our starting time back another month.. But on the other hand it's good financially to wait that little bit extra.. So have booked in for our IVF talk and counselling session for the 14th June.. Then we start a down reg cycle during my second half of my July cycle.. DH was shocked at how many injections and b/ts I'll be having.. Our fs has decided he wants to do PICSI instead of just normal ICSI so It helps!!
    Looking forward to it all starting.. Just sux we have another month til the meetings then another month after that til we actually start treatment.. It really is a waiting game lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF arrived today so in tomorrow for a BT & US in the morning, hopefully I will be officially jabbing tomorrow or Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Our fs has decided he wants to do PICSI instead of just normal ICSI so It helps!!
    How is PICSI different again? I remember reading about it ages ago but I've forgotten. And yeah, waiting sucks ****.. I've been waiting to start since the middle of last year! But that was because of the wedding.

Catchick and April congrats on your new PUPO status!

AFM I'm CD 28, still doing Lucrin, and really wanting AF to show up so I can get started stimming. I haven't even started spotting yet though which is really annoying, as my last three cycles have been so short, and now that I actually want it to arrive it's not happening. The Lucrin needles are really starting to hurt now; the first three or so didn't at all. My friend whose sister did IVF said this is normal though. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICSI is where they use special dish that has a gel layer on it which is suppose to be the same as an egg. They put sperm in it to determine the stronger one.. The ones that get thru the gel are deemed stronger.. Something along those lines..
    Notlooking forward to all those needles but at least I will feel closer to getting somewhere... Right now it just seems ages away!! Our IVF talk and counselling is on my dads bday so will count down til then for him.. I'm sure he wont be impressed
    Sariele.. Did they say what day transfer would be for u?? DH seems to remember our fs saying day 2... Haven't heard of many day 2's so thought it was strange... Hope the pain goes away and it becomes easier soon especially when u get to the 2 a day injects!! Also hope AF arrives soon so u r that one step closer!!

Good luck Amy
    Last edited by kdsd; 16-05-2012 at 10:42.