Closed Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update I am on my TWW for another FET HRT we lost an embie defrosting and we have one on board and on one frostie left. I go in for my BT on Minday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Just an update I am on my TWW for another FET HRT we lost an embie defrosting and we have one on board and on one frostie left. I go in for my BT on Minday.
    Oh Samarasmum I have everything crossed! Hope the last few days fly by!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed for u samarasmum!! This IS gonna be the one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - good luck!! Sticky thoughts!

kdsd - I hope you're goin g ok too

Baby dust everyone
    xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Its been almost a year now since I was last here amongst you all, travelling the IVF road. Was hit by anxiety and depression big time after our first cycle and following BFP and subsequent MC. I have only just started feeling myself again these past few months and the feint call of our remaining 4 embies (and my approaching 30th marking 10yrs of TTC) has made us think about trying again.

I am more than nervous and dare I say reluctant to dip my toe into the world of IVF again. Strangely enough my lingering anxiety is what has made me want to start again. I have had some weirded out dreams lately about our embies been either accidently destroyed or being mixed up with another couples and we find out they are carrying our baby!! I am going a bit nuts I think, because our yearly storage fee is coming up and for some reason Its making me edgy, perhaps because the last year has gone by so fast without me even noticing.

Sorry If i'm rambling a bit- well alot!

Just a couple of questions to put my mind at ease......

1. Does the clinic (HFC) contact you - phone/mail when your storage fee is up for renewal or do you have to let them know?

2. Does hollywood let you transfer 2 embies at one time if you ask - or are they reluctant? What is the procedure - written consent etc...?

3. What can we/I expect at our first touch base appointment? What tests will i need to get done before we can start our FET?

4. Any recommendations for a good accupuncturist close to HFC?

Sorry for such a long post, I am nervous as hell about going through the whole thing again.

Looking forward to touching base with everyone again. I hope you have all been travelling well.

I appreciate any advice you could sling my way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boomerand1882 it is easy to get back into it with HFC.
    Some answers to your questions

1. HFC will send you a bill if they have your current address.

2. to transfer 2 you will have to write a letter and give reasons why you want to transfer 2. It can happen you can discuss this with your doctor.

3. Since you are going for an FET all you have to do is have a doctors appointment with your FS and then a nurse appointment and wait for AF and the ball is rolling again.

4. sorry can't answer this one as I have never done accupuncture.

I hope this time round you journey will be more posative and quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, I'm new to this, my DH & I saw our FS for the first time Thursday, he told us that we had to go down the IVF path, DH count is too low to be viable, we are hoping to start our first cycle on 9th May, very anxious about It all, the hormones, how will I react, injecting myself, how can I do it myself? I know it will all be ok, I just think the unknown is stressing me out... DH is excited cause it's a way forward...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    Gosh, it's been awhile since I've been on here! I am now 28 weeks today, I can't believe it! My belly is HUGE and if one more person asks me 'are you sure you don't have 2 in there?' I may need to give them a little slap! I saw my OB on Friday and he did measurements and did say that bub is a biggie! I have had terrible back pain and now have the flu so right now would just LOVE to have a good night sleep! I'm starting to think its going to be a loooong time before my next full nights sleep!

Boomerand1882: re acupuncture, I went to East meets West in Tuart Hill and highly recommend them.

AmyEL: welcome to the IVF journey! This forum is great and I have found the support to be fabulous! It can all seem overwhelming at times but all I can suggest is to just roll with it - I can't speak for other clinics, but we went through Pivet and I found them awesome - they were always available to answer my questions and I always felt like I knew what was happening every step of the way. Good luck with it all!!

Big hi to everyone else!!!!!

Precious lil IVF princess on board...28 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks missbloggsy, feeling a lot more positive today, think it just took a couple of days to process everything! DH & I have been doing lots of talking & reading about all things IVF & ICSI which is helping, the more I understand the better I cope :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update I just got my call and it is a BFN.