Closed Thread
Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out. I just have to stop the progesterone and wait for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS: How are you going thinking of you, fingers and toes x for good results.

Samsarsmum: oh no sorry to hear your out this is such a frustrating and disappointing process sometimes.

Jaspat: how are you travelling? not long until your scan

Leafy: Fantastic how very exciting as you say now you can relax

AFM: not much, had my FN appt l'm going to be on Progynova and Pessaries, l've not done this before so will be all new to me. I think it will be a struggle to remember to take the pills and pessaries three times a day though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CatChick When are you due to start your progynova? If you want some informationon prices for the pessaries I have a list. Also you can get money from your health fund for the pessaries. It looks like we will be cycleing together. I have set an alarm on my phone to remind me 3 times a day. You just have to remember to do what your alram says and not let anone else dismiss your alram.

AFM I have had my cry, give me acouple of days I will be emotionally back on track. I am just thinking about all those things I can eat at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Samarasmum that is disappointing! When can u start again? U know that u can do a fresh cycle even with frosties in the freezer! U always have great success on a fresh cycle. Huge huge hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully2 I asked for a fresh cycle as FET has never worked for me and because I have more than 2 in the freezer I have to go FET. I had the choice to have a break or just drop the progesterone and call when AF arrives. I think my estrogen levels need to be higher so I decided not to have a break. Maybe this one will work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Hopefully2 I asked for a fresh cycle as FET has never worked for me and because I have more than 2 in the freezer I have to go FET. I had the choice to have a break or just drop the progesterone and call when AF arrives. I think my estrogen levels need to be higher so I decided not to have a break. Maybe this one will work for me.
    Oh I do hope so. You are one resilient lady! I will be here with u!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Samarasmum, just wanted to drop in and say I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't a good result this time, this really does suck at times doesn't it?! You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure to a lot of other women in this forum and deserve only the best!
    Hi to everyone else and I hope you are all having a good week :-)

Me: 34 DP: 43 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 23 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missbloggsy For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't your lucky cycle. I really hope that your FET works - I've heard that frosty bubs can be stronger than the fresh ones (as they have to survive the process) and often they're the sticky ones.

Leafy - fabulous news that your little ones heart is beating strong. It's amazing to see that flickering, isn't it?? I hope it keeps going well for you.

AFM: This is the LONGEST 2WW of my life. I'm hoping to get the results on Monday or Tuesday. I'm seriously going nuts this time. I've told a few people now as I just can't seem to stop crying. After some of the comments, I'm not sure if I should have or not as people say dumb things without thinking. I've had one person say "Well, just think of what you should do as if this is the last time you get pregnant" thanks for the vote of confidence or "You have many fertile years left"....errr...no I don't - that's why I had to do IVF! or "It'd be just as bad if you had a perfectly normal child and then they had an accident causing a disability" Wow! Way to make me feel better!
    Anyway, I'm trying to keep myself distracted, but am having lots of highs (I'm finally showing and I think I felt some movement!!) and lows/crying in between. It'll be good when I finally have an answer and can move on in either direction.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samsarasmum: good to hear you are back on track and looking forward to your next cycle so quickly, great to have you as my cycling buddy I've already been to Emslies on Cambridge St Floreat to buy my Progynova but haven't got my pessaries yet but have been told they are expensive, I would be interested in your info for cheaper places. I should be starting early April when will you be starting?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CatChick For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS: we must have posted at the same time, big hugs to you gorgeous, people do say the dumbest things! I cant imagine how hard this is for you, sending you lots of positive thoughts and good luck xx