Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jaspat24 Congratulations that you have a trouble free 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Jaspat24 Congratulations that you have a trouble free 9 months
    I couldn't have said it better myself!! Congratulations, Jaspat24!!

Samarasmum - Great that your transfer went well. I'll be thinking sticky thoughts for you. I hope it's long time before you stop the pessaries too!!

AFM: Poopy news. My CVS finaly restuls came back abnormal. It's not 100% conclusive, so I'm seeing my OB tomorrow and he'll refer me to a genetic counsellor. At this stage, I'm not sure if it's worth having an amnio or not. I've only really just recovered from the CVS! I can't help but feel a bit alone and afraid all my good luck has come to an end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks girls! its still sinking in actually...

PerthS: that is poopy news, a friend of mine had an amnio last year and her bub was absolutely fine. its not a nice thing to be confronted with. you do wonder why it just can't all be perfect, and i don't have any words for that at all except to say i have the same feelings myself especially after last year, i'm still not 100% convinced its going to be ok, i keep wondering whats lurking around the corner...will be thinking of you
    Samarasmum: thankyou! weekly blood tests and scan in 3 weeks, i really like that HFC do that early monitoring, i'm so goingf to need it for reassurance along the way. I might ask my doc for more scans along the way seeing as i've already reached the safety net!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: well have told my mum and the inlaws; both ecstatic! my due date is one day before my brothers wedding, in which i'm a bridesmaid, hmm...don't know what to do there. they live interstate but wedding is in perth, so i might wait a few more weeks and see how things go and then let future sil know. almost all the girls at work know already, no secrets in my workplace, we work too close to each other! oh well if there's any hazards etc at least i'll have a reason to not go near! my hcg was 300 and prog 440; do these numbers sound ok? th nurse said i was 4wks on thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry, have been mia lately, we had some terrible news this week re a loved one which has really knocked me about.

Jaspat: Woo Hoo that is fantastic news big Congrats, those numbers are fantastic.

April78: That is awesome news what a lovely surprise for you, so good to hear, fingers x that you get some great CGH results. Did you do anything different this cycle that contributed to your fantastic response?

PerthS: What a tough time, it is so not fair that you are going through this. How did your ob appointment go? Lots of big cyber xx

Samsarasmum: Congrats on being PUPO good luck for the TWW

Leafy: How scary for you l hope this was just a one off event for you and that bleeding stays away.

AFM: AF has been and gone, l have my nurses appointment on the 27th and then start my cycle for my medicated FET in April once l get my next AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaspat – congrats on the BFP. You must be thrilled. Wishing for an uneventful 9 months for you.

Perths – that is really, really poopy. I would think you have been through enough by now. I hope that you have been able to see the genetic counsellor and have some answers.

Catchick – hugs for your bad news . I hope your appointment with the FN goes well.

April – I saw on another thread that after the good egg haul you had a disappointing success rate with the embies. I hope that they all pass the CGH.

Samarasmum – how’s the TWW going? Hope you are keeping busy.

AFM – another BT today which showed all levels fine, but then came home to some more brown spotting. Grrr. U/S is next Monday so hopefully I will be more relaxed after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the wishes, everyone.

Oh Leafy - try not to stress just yet. I've had 7 bleeds (heavy flow) and have had brown inbetween each red bleed since I was 7 weeks. Some women just bleed. Yeah, it's not good, but it doesn't mean disaster, especially if you've not had much cramping. Thinking of you

Jaspat24 - your numbers sound great. I'm so glad that your Mum and inlaws are happy for you too. It really helps when others are excited for you too.

babay dust everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A Big to everyone.

TWW wait is doing my head in. I am tired and I am not feeling confident. I am trying to keep myself busy. I have 1 week to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Catchick: sorry to hear you've had bad news about a loved one; The 27th isn't very far away now, and then just to wait for AF. Its good that you've got a few frozen embryos from your last epu to use! thinking of you
    Leafy: hope the spotting has gone, its always scary as PerthS must know.
    PerthS: thanks, so far so good; feels totally different from my ectopics last year which is good!
    Samarasmum: 1 week down, its a lot harder than you think it will be i found. am thinking of you!
    Other girls: hope all is well and thinking of you

AFM: 1 week since BT, have another today and every week and scan in 2 weeks time, which DH can't come to due to work (works retail and it'll be easter thursday). he couldn't attend the dating/viability scan with DS either. might see if mum wants to come if all goes well.
    have been really naughty and have bought a wardrobe for the nursery (DH had to build it) and have bought a few pieces of clothing from PPatch on sale. this just feels so different from my ectopics last year, it just feels permanent. saw my FS yesterday, he was happy with the numbers etc. do the nurses at the clinic not call them with the results? i've only ever seen him at his private rooms not at the clinic, the only time at the clinic was when he did my ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum: 1 week down, 1 to go!! My fingers are crossed for you

Jaspat24: good to hear all is going okay.

AFM: I had the session with the geneticist and counsellor Wednesday and they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. In fact, they were pleased that I had done my research and had my options ready to go if and when the time comes. I wish that they had a little more positive news for me regarding getting a 'real' answer, but they were very strong at reinforcing the fact that because it's a mosaicism, then there is a chance they may not pick it up on the amnio. Anyway, the amnio is done now...now I'm on the 'other' 2WW. I'm not getting the quick results this time. I don't want any more of this rollercoaster ride. It's horrible, I feel sick and want to get off. Anyway, the good news is that the amnio was much less painful than the CVS and I don't think I'll get that massive bruise I got last time. My anatomy scan is booked in for luck Friday the 13th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to share that we had our US today. We saw our baby's heart beating at a good 174 beats per minute and got to hear it too. Feeling more relaxed now. Perths - still thinking of you and hoping you get good results. Samarasmum - you must be relieved that your TWW is nearly over. Big hello to everyone else.
    Last edited by Leafy; 26-03-2012 at 21:57.