Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update I will be going in for FET on Thursday 15th March

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Quick update I will be going in for FET on Thursday 15th March
    Yaay my hubbies bday! Hope it brings you luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news, Samarasmum! That's less than a week away!! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaspat24 I know what you mean about the support. I have limited the amount of people who know this time round. Your BT day is the day of my transfer. How are you feeling and are you on any support.

CatChick with HRT you don’t feel like you are doing anything apart from trying to remember to take tablets 3 times a day and then take your pessaries 3 times a day. I hope AF arrives soon for you.

PerthS No I’m not feeling disheartened I just feel I am not doing anything. that you don’t see you OB any earlier. It great that your dad is moving in the right direction.

Hopefully2 I had the choice of when to have transfer and I didn’t want it Friday as it is my birthday. Are you doing anything for hubbies birthday?

A big H everyone else. I hope everyone is surviving the heat and the weekend.

AFM I don’t like the pessaries and I am using them the less messy way as I don’t have time to be lying around for an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    samarasmum: ooh! hope it all goes well on Thurs; will be thinking of you! Yes am on crinone twice daily and had 2 shots of pregnyl, one between epu and one the morning of. my prog levels after et were quite good the nurse said
    catchick: come on af!
    Perths: great news about your dad! fingers crossed no more bleeding!
    April: hope epu goes ok!
    Hi to everyone else!

AFM: just waiting patiently for thursday, i'm not going to POAS, would rather wait to hear actual values etc if anythings there. i'm a little worried about stump/cornual ectopic pg. 3 sleeps to go! i'm not going into the clinic for bt will just go closer to home. DH is off work this week (between jobs) and he is being so good, doing about 85% of the housework not letting me get up etc, what a darl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April – sorry to hear that EPU was disappointing. I hope that your transfer went well.

Catchick – that sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me. It’s disappointing nonetheless. I hope AF has arrived for you (without any fury) so that you can begin thinking ahead.

Samarasmum – I’ve booked Vincent Lee at Mercy. We live less than ten minutes from Mercy and both DH and I were born there so we are happy with that. Good luck for your FET on Thursday.

Perths – yay for 15 weeks and OB appointment, and also for your Dad moving out of ICU. I hope he is still going strong.

Jaspat – I was the same. No POAS just waited for results. Good on your DH for taking care of you. for good news on Thursday.

Hello to everyone else.

AFM – what a busy week I have had. Turned 36 last Wednesday so was quite happy to be pregnant on my birthday. Then yesterday – drama! Went to the loo to pop a pessarie and discovered quite a bit of red blood. Ran to ring the clinic and they asked me to come in. Sat for ages waiting for a doctor to be free, then got prescribed provera, told to have bed rest and sent for a blood test. By the time I got home it was just brown spotting but I was still totalling freaking. The thing that kept me calm was that I wasn’t having any cramping. Still brown spotting today but clinic rang and all my levels are fine. Phew! I can go back to work tomorrow and just take it easy. Still having my weekly BT though. Perths I don’t know how you have coped going through this constantly. It is way scary.
    Last edited by Leafy; 13-03-2012 at 17:21. Reason: Resizing

Thanks
    Reviews
    leafy; how scary! glad to hear its eased off though; how many weeks are you now?
    April: wow! 18 with 16 fertilised! way to go! really happy for you xo

ok, so i succumbed and POAS...positive...but i had some symptoms a few days ago, but not much now. just wondering what happens in a chemical pregnancy, do you get symptoms etc? DH said with DS i didn't have symptoms all the time. this totally sucks the whole thing has knobs on it. grrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78 - 18!! OMG! I am very impressed with your 16 fertilised! I hope you get a good result with the testing.

Jaspat24 - A tentative congrats!! My advice is to stay positive and wait for the blood test. I know it's hard waiting. Hang in there !

Leafy - I totally feel for you. After 7 HEAVY (6-7 hours of changing a super-soaker pad each hour) bleeds, I'm (well, my little boy is) proof that not all bleeding means disaster. I'm still spotting brown (and have constantly since my first bleed) and apparently brown is all okay. I've got constant, mild cramping, but I've had that since day 1 of my cycle, so I'm never sure if it's a good or a bad thing. But yes, no serious cramping is definitely a good sign. I hope it settles for you soon.

samarasmum - I hear you on the pessaries! Horrible things! I've just had my very (Fingers crossed) last one on Monday night. After 3.5 months! It's great not to have to constantly scrub the wax off my toilet!

Baby dust everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaspat how are you going I have my fingers crossed for you.

Leafy happy birthday for last Wednesday. I Hope you don’thave any more bleeding

April78 Yay they are some great numbers. Good luck with theCGH and future FET.

PerthS yay for having your last pessaries. I hope I have along time before I
    Have my last one.

A Big everyone else.

AFM Transfer went well and now I am just relaxing. I have myBT on March 28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samaras mum: hope its a sticky one, will be thinking of you in your TWW!
    Perths: thats great no more pessaries! i'v been on the crinone which hasn't been too bad, thank goodness

AFM: so...BT is positive! hcg and progesterone both great numbers! still sinking in actually, had a big cry after the phone call. no more crinone either which is good! its taken almost 2 years to get here, last year was just the worst year of my life and we had hoped this would be our year, and so far so good! what a relief. here's hoping it sticks, Jas xoxo