Closed Thread
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully2 I am south of the river. I am going to call the clinic to get a list of pharmacy and do a ring arouns to get some prices.

Leafy I will check out the app Remindx. At the moment I have an alarm on my phone and the early morning one is the only alarm that is working. I haven’t missed any pills yet.

Mrs Dolphin We are going to Hollywood also.

Julesy83 sorry can’t help you with the genetic testing. You will go for a stim cycle with an FET. Private health only covers in hospital stuff ( EPU and Transfer) and Medicare cover the rest and you will have an out of pocket. Every clinic is different with their out of pocket. Also just take one step at a time.

CatChick with your BT tomorrow. Crossfingers you get your BFP. I have started my cycle and I am taking progynova 2 tablets 3 times a day and I go for a BT and a Scan on Friday.

PerthS You will get you baby bump. It’s good that your dad is stable. Crossfingers that he improves.

Jaspat24 Welcome back. Congratulation on being PUPO. Try to relax and keep yourself busy.

AFM I has a lovely weekend down south. The kids loved the beach this morning. I am glad to be home. Getting closer to Friday for BT and scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    catchick: will be thinking of you today with your blood test!
    samara'smum: thankyou for the welcome back; i'm another happy hfc girl

had a playdate this morning with a good friend which has helped to keep my mind off things; i quickly ducked out for a BT this morning to check progesterone, feeling twinges here and there but have attributed all that to crinone and maybe ovaries getting back to normal after epu. i snuck into the shops after BT and picked up a few little outfits on sale...kinda helps me keep my 'eye on the prize' iykwim
    back to work tomorrow and really looking forward to the distraction!
    Last edited by PinkPopsicle; 06-03-2012 at 15:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the well wishes but unfortunately its a BFN for me. I'm feeling quite surprised, and sad of course, as l had that positive test perhaps something started to happen but then went away? I have 3 frozen 5 day blasties so that will be my next step.

to all, l hope you have better luck than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catchick – big hugs . How disappointing after the promising POAS. It’s great that you still have some frozen embies for transfer. I hope that you are looking after yourself.

Mrs Dolphin – hello and welcome. It does feel good when you are going forward with a plan doesn’t it?

Julesy – welcome to you too. Sorry I don’t know anything about IVF for genetic reasons. I’m guessing there would be some extra cost involved in that. On other threads I have seen people refer to doing PGD testing (I think that is the genetic testing of embryos) and how it is an extra cost not covered by medicare. That is about the extent of my knowledge.

Jaspat – I hope the TWW is kind to you. When is your BT? I went a little extreme on the no vigorous exercise and no using the core muscles. I didn’t do any exercise (except for walking) and no lifting or stretching for the week after transfer. I’m about to get back into it but will only be going back to swimming and walking.

Samarasmum – sounds like a lovely weekend away. Good luck for scan and BT on Friday.

Perths for your Dad continuing to improve.

AFM – booked into an OB today and have appointment just before Easter. It felt a bit premature but I didn't want to be stuck if i waited longer. Still feeling lots of AF like twinges which is very disconcerting. Follow up BT on Thursday to make sure all my levels are going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CatChick - so very sorry to hear of your BFN. *hugs*

Samarasmum - good luck for Friday

Jaspat24 - excercise is fine, just don't get too hot or do any very heavy lifting. Good luck for your 2WW!!

Leafy - good luck for your blood tests. I hope your levels keep rising nicely.

AFM - Dad has more surgery tomorrow. His tummy is still no good...could be months until he's finally out of the woods. No major updates as far as bub goes - I'm finally showing a bit, but not a real bump yet. I just look fat!

Baby dust everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78: sorry to hear your egg haul isn't as substansive as you'd hoped for the testing, but is sounds like you have a good plan.

PerthS: l hope your Dad's surgery went well and he starts improving.

Leafy: Yay for the Ob appointment for you BT tomorrow l hope you get some incredibly high numbers.

Samsarasmum: GL for Friday l hope you see lots of follies growing

Jaspat: Argh the TWW it's just the worst part of it all...but mine went by quite quickly, to be honest l kept forgetting about it and went about my normal business but was careful for the first 5 days and that part did drag, good luck l hope you get the elusive BFP

Thank you lovely ladies for your kind words and support, l phoned my clinic back today to get my numbers which l omitted to do yesterday amongst my BFN shock, my HCG was 9 so that's a Chemical pregnancy isn't it? at least that explains the + HPT.

Hi to everyone else and to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jaspat24 We do what we have to do to keep ourselves sain. How was going back to work. Work is always a good distraction.

CatChick Sending you lots of . Take it easy and do something nice for yourself. Let’s hope your next one is a sticky one. Scan tomorrow is just to check my lining as we are not stimulation my ovaries as I am doing HRT.

Leafy for booking your OB. Where are you going? Good luck with your BT today I hope your numbers are rising nicely. Just letting you know that you have been added to the BFP for the March thread.

PerthS How did the surgery go with your Dad? Yay for a Bump.

April Good luck with EPU on Monday lets hope you get some good numbers. Let’s hope the 3 day transfer is the one for you.

AFM I don’t feel like I am doing anything towards this cycle as all I am doing is popping pills and I am not feeling anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    catchick: i know i haven't posted much but have been reading and i had everything crossed for you; hope you can get underway with a fet cycle soon xo
    leafy: yay, so exciting booking into an ob. i remember when i was pg with DS the obs all booked out super quick that year! where are you going?
    perths: also hoping your dad improvs and gets better day by day
    april: my first follicle scan onlyshowed 4 lead follicles and i called dh in tears saying that it all sucked etc etc...but over the week i continued to stim other smaller ones grew. i like your plan though, sounds like the best way to go at this point in time, good luck xo
    samarasmum: good luck fo your scan tomorrow, hope it shows something!

AFM: went for a lovely 3km walk this morning with ds and dog, was just nice to get out there again. it was our smaller walk, didn't want to push myself too hard. work was good, i met someone in similar circumstances to mine and just felt so much for her. took it easy, no rolling and tried to sit down as much as possible. the girls all know we're doing ivf, pretty hard to keep it a secret when they've had to look after me after epu and organise closed theatre etc, they're all asking how its all going...i could feel the pressure to succeed or i could feel 100% supported, i choose the support!
    my BT day is next thurs 15/3, when they've asked i just tell them i'll know by the end of the month with any certainty.
    hope you girls have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaspat: Thank you, fingers crossed for your BT next Thursday.

Samsarsmum: I think l'm going to be on HRT for my FET next month too.

PerthS: How exciting, starting to show, l hope you get that baby bump showing soon

AFM: still feeling really tired, l wish AF would hurry up and and come so l can get my hormones back to normal and get on with the planning for my FET cycle.

Hi everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CatChick - Yep, it does sound like a chemical pregnancy (and I have to admit, I hate that term!!) Egg was fertilised, bub just didn't grow for whatever reason. Bloody nature just doesn't get it right FAR too often. And isn't it always the way....AF always hides when you want her, and appears when you don't!! I hope your frozen bub is a sticky one so you can get onto the pregnancy rollercoaster and leave the TTC rollercoaster alone for a while!

Samarasmum - I hope you're not feeling disheartened after your last cycle. Having a less stressful cycle may be just what you need. Lots of baby dust for you and sticky vibes!!

April78- Good luck for your EPU on Monday. I hope they're all quality eggs you have there, so then the number doesn't matter. I only had 3 good eggs with my last cycle and I know how hard it can be to be positive about that. Fingers are crossed for you.

Jaspat24 - good luck for your blood test next week.

No real news from me - my 15 week OB appoinment is next Friday (though I'll be 16 weeks the next day). I hope I don't see him before then....as it'll mean another bleed! I've still got brown dribbles, but that hasn't gone away between any of my bleeds - bar one (i.e. I only had clear mucus for two days in the last 7 or 8 weeks).
    Good news with Dad - they've really been pushing him and they think they can remove the trachy early next week. That means he'll be able to move out of ICU!! He's been there for about 7 or 8 weeks now, so that is a HUGE thing...even if he's still got a LOT of healing to do, it's just nice to be moving in the right direction for a change.

Baby dust everyone!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PerthS For This Useful Post:

CatChick  (08-03-2012)