Closed Thread
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I hope you are all doing well wherever you are on this rollercoaster

Samarasmum - 1 week down, 1 to go! My fingers are crossed for you, are you coping ok with the wait?

Leafy - what an awful experience you have had...

April78 - what a confusing world this is! I bet your head is spinning, but I reckon that 50% not making it to implantation means that 50% will , still, only you will know if and when you are ready to cycle again...

PerthS - how did your eggs go? hopefully a good fertilisation rate...

sariele, womble and hopefully2

AFM - Im still plodding along taking my chinese herbs and trying to think good thoughts for january... My DH has found a surgeon willing to do a second vasectomy reversal on him, and is booked in for february, so hopefully that will be a solid backup plan if cycle number 4 is another bust!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    April - I haven't done any genetic counselling but my understnading is that they look at you and your partner and any possible gene combinations that could cause a problem. I do have one friend who has gone through it and she certainly found it well worth while. In terms of the "red herring" comment by your FS - I would interpret it to mean that while there are 2 cervical canals it is not the main issue and isn't worth focussing on as other things are more paramount.

PerthS - how are you going after EPU? How did they fertilise?

Pilbara - it's always nice to have a back-up plan isn't it? Good luck with the reversal.

hopefully2 - have you had your scan? How did it go?

Samarasmum - hope you are surviving the TWW without too much hassle.

AFM - AF came last week and she was a bugger. Off to FS on Wednesday to hopefully get a plan for FET. Apart from that I am suffering from internet withdrawal as our router died last week and we are waiting for a new one. I had to come on bubhub at work which I don't normally do. Not long till Christmas now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies do you mind if i join? Im 21 and DH is 22, we have been trying for 20 months with two cycles of clomid and now on Gonal F. I am going to get a u/s tomorrow morning and then they have said they may do the trigger depending on my follies. I am CD14, does this right? This is my first cycle on injections. We are at fertility north, and they are so lovely!!

Anyone with success stories would be great!

Thank you in advance and fx for us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 21andtrying, I am at Fert North too under Dr Margo Norman. We aren't cycling yet (waiting til after our wedding next year), but my experiences with initial testing and such have been pretty good so far.

There are tonnes of inspirational success stories around here, some people have summaries in their sigs which I like reading.

Good luck with your cycle, keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I hope your 2WW is going swiftly for you - only a couple more days to go!!

Leafy - I hope your talk to your FS went well today and that your FET is all booked in.

21andtrying - welcome to the group. I hope your scan shows you're all ready to go. It's always very varied - my ultrasound on Day 9 showed my 3 big follicles (18, 22 and 25mm), so I had my EPU on day 12.

Pilbara - Your DH is so brave to undergo a reversal! I really hope all goes well with this cycle so you'll not need to go there.

AFM: 4 eggs, 3 fertilised, all to blast. One was a little speedy (he was 7 cells on day 2!) but the other two were perfect. I coudn't have asked for more. (Well, I could have...but my FS was very quick to remind me we were after quality, not quantity!) So, 2 frozen blasts and one transferred yesterday. She was so pretty! I can't wait to meet her again...hopefully in 8 or so months time . Anyway, bloods tomorrow to check my progesterone levels and then the BIG day on the 22nd.

baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele: I am under Dr Margo Norman too they are all so lovely there

My u/s showed only one folli at 17.34 so no trigger yesterday and hoping it will grow :/

What the chance with only one this size?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Sariele: I am under Dr Margo Norman too they are all so lovely there

My u/s showed only one folli at 17.34 so no trigger yesterday and hoping it will grow :/

What the chance with only one this size?
    My FS said anything over 18mm is great, so depending on how your estrogen is looking, you'll probably take your trigger in the next day or two. Your options will be to do EPU (you never know how many eggs until they actually get in there) or, considering it looks like the single follicle and your age, they may suggest an IUI. Have you talked about the options with your FS or the nurse? I know a couple that it's worked for, years after trying naturally. All she needed was a little help to ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum when is final bloods? Hope you are travelling well, keeping busy and in good spirits.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one. I have been really tired and extreamly busy at work wich is kind of keeping my mind off my TWW. I have been having ups and downs. I have my Final BT on Saturday and I am also working, I just hope I am not working when I get my result.

21andtrying My First Scan I had 1 follicle on my right and my Secon scan the one on the right was even bigger and 3 poped up on the left. When I went in for EPU I ended up with 8 eggs and out of 8 I have 1 on board and 4 frozen.

A Big to everyone. As soon as I get some time I will be back on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum: I have been having bloods every day since my scan. Sorry to sound a bit daft but what is EPU? My hubby and I are not going through IUI as this is our first cycle on injections so we are doing timed intercourse.

Afm: waiting for my e levels from today, yesterday was 698 so I'm not sure if this is good or not for the trigger. Hoping to trigger tonight as I have the weekend off for the first time in a very long time.

Hope you ladies are all well, and fx for so Christmas BFP or new years ones in my case