Closed Thread
Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry to hear that, Samarasmum. Your HCG is far too low...and with no heart beat, I'm surprised they haven't booked you in for a D&C. And your FS is away - that must make it even harder on you. Agreed, I hope it all ends soon so you can start to heal.
    My thoughts are with you.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gee Samarasmum that is awful. Will they do a d&c or just wait it out like last time? Hope you have great support around you. What a trying time. Try keep the faith that it will happen. Gd bless. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I hope you don't mind me posting in here, i'm still learning my way around the site but i saw this was a forum for Perth ladies. I was hoping to get some advice if any of you are at Fertility North if you can recommend a good FS for me to see? my husband and i will be undergoing ICSI sometime this year and we're going to our GP this week to get a referral, if you can recommend if you have been there and who you saw, also if you know roughly the price of ICSI @ fertility north your help is very much appreciated! Thanks for your time xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lionheart welcome you have come to the right place. I haven't been to fertility north but is that where Margo Norman is? If so I think that is who others have used there. You will hopefully feel very well supported here. Hope yours is a short journey!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

lionheart 334  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopefully2

Yeah i have seen that Margo Norman is a FS there, i was tossing up between her and Vince Chapel from older posts i have read online, was asking hoping to get more updated info, anyway i will go with my gut and go with Margo

Thank you, i am hoping and praying it is a short journey ahead aswell, at least we have these awesome forums to help us get through it and great support system going here x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Margo Norman if i am not mistaken will also deliver your bundle which is handy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick response on my phone..

Lionheart - I am with Margo, I've only had two appts with her so far but she's great. A very busy lady though so don't get too frustrated if your appt times get screwed around a bit; sometimes she has deliveries and stuff to go to with not much notice. Our second appt got rescheduled three times! (same day different times) GL with it all, I will be doing ICSI with her hopefully from May, but we have just found out that we are moving to Brisbane soon so I will need to fly back for my treatment cycles (we are using DF's frozen sperm).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear your update Samarasmum. I hope you have some good support around you at the moment.

Welcome Lionheart. May your journey be short and sweet.

AFM - lining is not thick enough to do FET yet so 5 more days on estrogen pessaries for me. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Samarasmum Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update I MC yesterday