Closed Thread
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Samarasmum - thinking of you. Hope you r traveling ok. When is your next appointment? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, at my scan this morning I've been warned that more bleeding is on the way...but it's from the other side of my bicornate uterus, or other "horn" of my uterus, and the pregnancy sac is looking perfectly intact and normal...and bub's heart is beating. The other horn is full of fluid (ie blood) so I'm assuming it's like having a period (as it's about when my period would be due...give or take two weeks...as I have wonky cycles). If it continues into later 2nd trimester, apparently it may be an issue then, but not in the first trimester (other than causing me to panic!).

Samarasmum - I hope you've had some good news too.

Babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS that is good news how far along are you?

I have 4 days and counting down to Oz day for my BT. TWW is always excruciating but this time around i have a toddler to run after so that keeps me distracted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jut an update. I had a BT when I saw my GP and my levels only went up 500. I am not feeling really confident. I have a scan booked tomorrow which might give me some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum- thanks for the update. You Are in my thoughts. Let us know how you get on tomorrow. You know the good thing is that you have actually fallen pregnant two out of the last two attempts. Very positive. That's the hardest part! I am still hoping this one is growing and viable!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Samarasmum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I have everything crossed for you for good news tomorrow...

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 11 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today with your scan, Samarasmum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies, I thought id jump in, hope thats ok....Im CJ, live down in Bunbury and have just started our IVF through Concept. im on day 3 of the Syranel, and hopefully start Gonal F injections in about a week or so. im 36, and my hubby is 35. Any other country girls??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry no personals just thought I would send you an update. I started heavy bleeding this morning. I rang the clinic and they asked for me to come in for a BT and a scan. I cancelled my other scan and went in. We still have a sac but I didn’t notice a heartbeat. My BT results came back with HCG 3943. Also found out my FS will not be back in the country for my appointment. I now have an appointment with another doctor. I just want this to be over.