Closed Thread
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney Baby It’s great that your appointment went well. I agree with the waiting. You could always have a chat and explain your situations to the clinic. Try and think of some of the positive things with waiting like when you do get UTD when the baby will be due. You should be doing things for yourself and not your family. Do what will make you happy? Different clinics do things differently; it all depends on what type of cycle you are doing. Ask more questions on Wednesday.

Leafy Things look better on TV then they actually are. It’s good that you snapped out of it. That’s great that the macaroons turned out. I bet they didn’t last long.

A Big Hopefully2 and everyone else. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

AFM I went down south Friday night and came back last night and had a really relaxing time. I am off to Whiteman’s park today with the family and then back at work on Monday.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

I called up today to organise my payment plan, but the receptionist has to ring me back for some reason...
    I also asked about when I could actually start treatment, and my FS's secretary said that I need to attend some other appointment first before we can start? She said unless there is a cancellation before AF arrives (roughly Jan 19th) then I will have to wait for my March cycle.

I'm hoping it all goes my way, but I'm not holding my breath. The only thing getting my by is that an online psychic (yeah silly I know) said she sees Dec/Girl. So that means that if I wait for my March cycle, and I am lucky enough for it to happen first go, then I will have a December baby.

I didn't think I would let myself get crazy over all of this, but I hate not knowing!

Hi everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - Hopefully2 has wise words about trying to focus on what you can do in the meantime while you wait rather than focusing on the blockage. When I find myself with wait time I always try to come up with a goal for it. That helps me feel that I am not just wasting time. My clinic required me to have a Day 21 appointment before starting a cycle - perhaps this is the other appointment you need? At this appointment they did an US to make sure I didn't have any cysts, went through the injections with me, gave me lots of sheets with info and gave me the drugs and needle pen for injections. If you're not sure about what you are doing then you probably haven't had this appointment yet.

Hello to Hopefully2, Samarasmum, 21and trying, PerthS and everyone else.

AFM - Woohoo, CD1 is here and I'm off and away already popping my progynova tablets and embryologist appointment booked for Day 10. It is going to be nice not having to go in to the clinic all the time on this cycle.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to think that I am a little premature coming back to the forum. I should have just stayed away until I actually started treatment, but I got excited and now I am suffering the consequence.

That does sound like the appointment I need, which if it is, CD21 will be on Weds so there is no chance I will be able to get in by then.
    I just don't remember the FS telling me about this. She just seemed more concerned about starting the payment plan and getting DH and I tested for HIV as it was the only test we hadn't done.

I'm sorry for bugging you ladies. You must really hate it when a newbie comes in like this asking a million questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG TODAY MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY!!!

The FS receptionist just called me back and said that I have the appointment I need this Saturday, which means I can start treatment when AF starts....which is in just under 2 weeks!!!

I almost started crying on the phone I am so happy and excited!

I think my new FS at Concept has a soft spot for us as she seems to have been making exceptions for us from the beginning...or she is just a very lovely lady
    Last edited by Disney Baby; 09-01-2012 at 16:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She wants you to succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear Disney, isn't it nice for things to go your way?

Leafy - I hear you... all I've done at my clinic is one single tracking cycle last year, and I got so sick of going to the clinic, lol. I think it might be better once I don't have to worry about going to work straight after and constantly telling my boss I'm going to be late. Good luck with your FET, how exciting.

Samarasmum - sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I hope going back to work was okay. I went back today too... it was alright, but I don't want to go tomorrow, hehe. 1 working day down, 56 to go until I quit for wedding/honeymoon/IVF/and what will hopefully follow..

I was very pro-active the other day: in addition to getting some wedding stuff organised, I also booked my FS follow-up appt regarding the US from my next tracking cycle (which will probably be in Feb), and I also booked our information and counselling day with the fert clinic. Feeling "real" now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is doing great CD8 for me still on Gonal F my E level was only 184 but I hope it goes up soon.

I hear you about wedding stuff, although I am already married, I am in the cupcake business and have 1 wedding and 1 engagement party this weekend both 150 cupcakes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney Baby Congratulation you will be starting shortly. Good luck with your appointment on Saturday. Not long now.

Leafy How is the pill popping going?

Sariele Going back to work has been busy. I enjoy my job and I get really involved and I loose track of time. Those working days for you will go really quickly.

21andtrying that your levels go up nicely and you’re not jabbing for too long.

A big Hopefully2 and everyone else.

AFM I have been really busy and haven’t had time to think about tomorrow. One more sleep and we will know what is going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney Baby - So glad to hear that all is going ahead! Yes, Concept allow you to submit bills to medicare first and then pay the difference when you get the cheque. I think it helps a lot!

21andtrying - I hope this is your lucky cycle.

Sariele - I hope all goes well with your counselling session and your tracking cycle shows you can get the ball rolling!

Samarasmum - good luck tomorrow! I hope it's more and more positive news for you.

Apologies to anyone I've missed!

AFM: the tiny hear was beating! My HCG was 32746 and progesterone 335, so I can now start reducing the amount of crinone I'm using (YAY! It's SOOOO expensive and gives me horrible cramps). And NO MORE BLOOD TESTS!
    I've got one more ultrasound at Concept...and I've booked in to see my Obs. I'm seeing his midwife on the 1st February (seems like ages away) and then my obs on the 10th Feb.
    Right now, I'm just tired. It's only 8pm (not even that) and I'm DYING for a snooze already! Golly, if it keeps going this way for me, it could be difficult not to tell work before my 12 week scan!

Baby dust to all!