Closed Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney Baby Welcome

AFM The nurse called and they are still concerned as my levles are only 2720 wich is still low. They are still going up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Samarasmum the fact that this little one is holding on is just wonderful. It just needs to gain a little strength. Nothing like a little drama.

I have complete faith that this little one is going to fight hard.

AFM - I saw my precious bundle again today at the ob's office. I have found it hard to bond with this pregnancy so far as the heartache to get here has left me feeling like I can't take it for granted. It's hard coz I want to be excited but I am just a bit numb, going through the paces of pregnancy. I guess I just need to feel emotionally protected. My DH has voiced similar feelings to protect himself from devastation. Perhaps it will be different after the 20 week scan?

Good luck all xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - just looked up those results and they both look great to me. Yippee time to do the pregnancy jiggle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum that is WONDEFUL news!! I was thinking of you today, so I'm so pleased to hear it's all 100% normal.

Hopefully - Hang in there!

Disney Baby Welcome to the thread. I'm also at Concept and have found them to be excellent in some areas and less than good in others. I think like any big organsation, there are always some issues...but I've been really happy with my treatment there. I'm with Lucy Williams.

21andtrying - Good luck for this cycle!!

AFM - all looking good. I'm due for more bloods and my first ultrasound on Saturday. Fingers crossed I'll see the little beating heart!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Samarasmum, you've made my day. I hope your levels keep rising and the nurses stop their concern.

I'm trying to keep myself busy for this TWW. I've had so many of them already but it never seems to get any easier. For the first time I've been sharing some info about the IVF attempt with my friends and some colleagues. I feel weird discussing it because I'm a very private person, but after many people knew about my miscarriage a few months ago there is a lot of interest in this attempt. No pressure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I was so happy to hear/read that the ultrasound was really positive. What a bummer that the nurses are still saying to be concerned. Just when you think you can finally relax there is more time to wait and something to worry about. It never ends. Hugs for you.

Hopefully2 - I'm sure as the pregnancy progresses you will relax and feel able to bond more freely. There's plenty of time yet!

Disney Baby - welcome, may your stay be short and fruitful. I think each clinic has one receptionist who is not as nice/friendly as the others. There is one at my clinic too. I'm always happy when I get one of the others on the phone or at reception.

PerthS - you must be excited about the scan. Good luck!

AFM - I've realised that you know you have too much time on your hands when you see a product advertised from Danoz Direct and think about buying it!! I think I need to go to the library.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes ladies!

It's probably not what you want to hear, but I got a super +OPK yesterday, so I am still in the running with my one and only clomid cycle and MAY be one of those lucky ones that fall before IVF. Although, after 2 years of TTC, I'm not holding my breath and am looking forward to starting IVF.

I'm interested and excited for Saturdays appt because I'm pretty certain it is just going to be paper signing etc as we have had basically all the tests required already, and then we can hopefully get started!

PerthS - I've read that Concept don't always do upfront costs and that you can do payment plans, is that true?

Hi everyone else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney that is exactly what we live to hear. All we want is for easy, short journeys for all. Good luck. Welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Disney I had no success with ivf but success twice with ovulation induction. So ivf isn't the o ly way to skin a cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully2 I know how you feel about the bonding. You need to feel emotionally safe and maybe after the 20 week scan you will feel Safe. Are you going to find out the sex and which Hospital will you be going to?

PerthS Good luck for tomorrow. I have my that you see a lovely heart beat.

Babysteps My FS wasn’t as concerned as the nurses. I can’t talk to him at the moment as he is out of the country. The best thing to do in the TWW is to keep yourself busy and occupied. Letting some friends and colleagues know is a good release at times. Its good when there is no pressure.

Leafy So what were you thinking of buying?

Disney Baby that you are one of the lucky ones and fall before you start. Sending you lots of baby dust.

AFM just hanging out for Thursday and entertaining DD while on holidays. I go back to work on Monday which should take my mind off it for a little while.