Closed Thread
Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #16

Transfer went well this morning. Now I just have to wait till December 17th to find out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

hopefully2  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Transfer went well this morning. Now I just have to wait till December 17th to find out.
    Such great news. Any left over? I am praying for u! Xxx I am ivfhopeful I changed my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum, glad to hear the transfer went well, have everything crossed you have a really stick one

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great to hear Samara's mum! Will have my for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. We have 4 frosty's

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Samarasmum, you've had a long journey hopefully this one works for you.

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all travelling well and nearly ready for the Christmas season.

AFM - Well I have not so much been riding the IVF rollercoaster as it has been riding me. Our first BT after ET was 2 1/2 weeks ago and was labelled inconclusive with Hcg of 22. Had to go back for another one. After that one they said I was now pregnant. Went back for a check a week later - Hcg was not going up enough and not looking good. Back three days later and it hadn't changed but they wanted me on extra hormone support just to give it a chance. I was really unsure and thought we should just let it go but managed to be convinced by the FS that it was worth trying. Then it was back on Tuesday for another blood test and scan. Definitely no baby or gestational sac on the scan so I had to sit and wait on the blood tests to make sure that it wasn't ectopic even though they couldn't see it on the scan. Thankfully, the Hcg had gone down so no ectopic and no need for any action to get rid of an ectopic. I'm not clear on what we had chemical/ectopic but the closest description was a failed ectopic - in that it tried to implant ectopically but failed. Now just waiting for AF and back to the FS next week to review and discuss our next plan. Thankfully we have four 5 day blasties waiting for us so i don't have to do a whole cycle again. It's been a really rough two weeks but I feel a lot more settled now that I know for sure where I am at. I hated all the uncertainty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy Sending you lots of . I hope AF arrives soon and your FS appointment next week will give you a good plan to go forward. That is great that you have 4 frosties. This journey can be so hard, pamper and spoil yourself you deserve to have an enjoyable Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - Congrats on being PUPO! I hope your wait goes quickly and you get a BFP for Xmas!

Leafy - sorry to hear you've been on such a rollercoaster with everything. I hope that your next cycle is smoother and that your blast is sticky.

April - Goodness, you definitely have some tricky decisions to make. I hope you get more answers to your questions soon.

AFM: I have my EPU this morning. 4 eggs...so I'm hoping they're good quality ones. Fingers crossed they will make it to blast. I'll find out tomorrow how many were fertilised.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    April You will know the right decision to make when you make it. It sounds like you will have a better chance with CGH. How many eggs do you get in a cycle? Has Dr Brett examined you? If not how would he know if you don’t have two cervical canals? You will know what to do when the time comes. Enjoy your Christmas and I hope Santa spoils you.

PerthS Congratulations on EPU. 4 may not seem many but in the end you only need 1. Crossfingers that you get your lucky embryo. Are you going for a 3day or 5day transfer?

A Big to everyone else. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend. We have had some crazy weather at the moment.

AFM I have only one week to wait. I am very tired and I seem to be waking early in the morning and can’t go back to sleep. Trying not to read into signs as I am on the Lovely crinone twice a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all.

Samarasmum- I hope the week goes fast for both of us. Been thinking of you heaps. I have everything crossed for u!

April- what is cgh?

Afm- 11 weeks today. Going for downs scan next Friday. Then we can go public yippee.

I really hope everyone gets bfp's for Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app